Newcastle United v Wolves @ 8pm on Saturday 27/02/21 (Live on Sky Sports)

Disco

Has anyone noticed whenever we’re the 1730 kick off game they start taking about the 2000 kick off as soon as our game has finished, but when we’re the 2000 kick off we’re lucky to get a mention 10 minutes before our kick off

Unless you want to make yourself angry I have no idea why you’d want to listen to tv pundits talking bollocks about how good Bruce is, like.

Not seen much of Wolves this year. But I’d imagine Neto and Traore are going to destroy us out wide. These full backs have looked weak defensively all season and they’re not going to get much help tonight.

Think we’ll get pumped, to be honest. Not even attempted to change personnel or shape, bar the keeper. Even that is about 8-9 games too late.

I'm more relieved to see Joelinton in the team.  Really need his physicality to make this system work in the absence of Wilson.

Plus if we need a goal I'd rather see Gayle or Carroll coming of the bench than big Joe.

I'm more relieved to see Joelinton in the team.  Really need his physicality to make this system work in the absence of Wilson.

He has the physicality of a magician’s assistant.

Ever noticed how you never see him and Debbie Mcghee at the same time.......

Just saying......  :whistle: