Newcastle United 1-1 Wolves - post match from pg18

xLiaaamx

Started well, Wolves looked like they were midtable team at the end of the season with nothing to play for.

We've allowed them to get into the game and Hayden on a yellow is a worry as Jonjo is offering us nowt

Lewis gets forward and rarely gets seen by Maxi. One of the admittedly shite crosses Lewis put in should have been on the deck if Hayden had made a near post run which he should've done.

First 30 all us but since then its been them. We'll need to score twice to win this I reckon unfortunately.

McNally's criticism is pissing me off but he's right, our cutting edge is not there.

McNally ???

EDIT: Looks like we've already had this discussion

Yes it's been established it is in fact Andy Walker but good spot.

Lewis gets forward and rarely gets seen by Maxi. One of the admittedly shite crosses Lewis put in should have been on the deck if Hayden had made a near post run which he should've done.

First 30 all us but since then its been them. We'll need to score twice to win this I reckon unfortunately.

There was a moment where Lewis had time and space to have a proper look up and put a cross in. But he completely bottled it and gave it to ASM who was five-feet away on the corner of the 18-yard-box and not expecting it. Proper "Here, you do it" stuff.

Mike Dean can't wait to get his red card out for something. Hope we're not on the end of one of his attention grabbing decisions.

Hope we ain't run out of steam. Need to score when maxi has his flourishes as I fear he will burn out early 2nd half.

What I find incredible about Krafth is how tight he continually gets to wide men that are much quicker than him. Every single game.

They then just push it past him and they are in. Have the staff not seen this and told him to sit off them a bit more?

It's so ridiculous, honestly.

There was a moment where Lewis had time and space to have a proper look up and put a cross in. But he completely bottled it and gave it to ASM who was five-feet away on the corner of the 18-yard-box and not expecting it. Proper "Here, you do it" stuff.

Aye. Nee confidence.

Guest neesy111

Exactly what I expected so far. Little threat, don't look like scoring, very open for conceding a soft goal.

We did look like scoring first 25 mins tbf.