Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest LucaAltieri

Cannot beleive the blind faith and optimism some of the posters on here! Fair play to you all but for me Im still at a 9 and rapidly edging towards the "doomed" option.

Anyone convince me with words of positivism why I shouldnt be so pessimistic?!

Luca......1-5, your pint glass must be always half full......

I'll put it higher when it's no longer in our hands.

As it stands we've got plenty of games against those down there with us between now and the end of the season. A couple of good results and we might have lifted ourselves clear. To have it at a 9 with 8 games left and only a handful of points in it is a bit chicken licken.

I guess I do see the sky falling though Luca!

Cant see us getting owt against Chelski,Stoke,Spurs or Pompey personally..all performing better than us, all playing with more confidence and fight and with managers who know what theyre doing, and a better home record than us in the case of Stoke.

Only Boro game that Im truly confident about....Fulham well if they perform like they did yesterday.

Honetsly can only get us to 33 points (35 at a push)  looking at what we have left, confidence,all the manager and ownership shennanigans and generally how shite weve been all season....

Ive never felt so sure that we will go down as I do now, even in some of the previous wobbly seasons, this one just seems inevitable to me...

Cannot beleive the blind faith and optimism some of the posters on here! Fair play to you all but for me Im still at a 9 and rapidly edging towards the "doomed" option.

Anyone convince me with words of positivism why I shouldnt be so pessimistic?!

Luca......1-5, your pint glass must be always half full......

I'll put it higher when it's no longer in our hands.

As it stands we've got plenty of games against those down there with us between now and the end of the season. A couple of good results and we might have lifted ourselves clear. To have it at a 9 with 8 games left and only a handful of points in it is a bit chicken licken.

The problem now is that we have to win all of our games against direct rivals. Not draw, win - and that's possibly without two central defenders who would be automatic starters.

We've won, what 6 of the first 30 matches or so?  And we could do with winning 3 or 4 of the last eight now?

What's the Championship attendance record?  Surely we're in with a shout at that at least.  And don't forget the European trips to Cardiff and Swansea.

We've won, what 6 of the first 30 matches or so?  And we could do with winning 3 or 4 of the last eight now?

What's the Championship attendance record?  Surely we're in with a shout at that at least.  And don't forget the European trips to Cardiff and Swansea.

Cardiff will most likely be playing in the Premiership. Just think - Chopra playing in the Premiership and Ameobi stuck with us in the Championship.

:kinnear:

9 now. Not quite doomed in view of the home games against boro, pompey and fulham, all are win-able, as is Stoke away. Beat Boro and we'll more or less put the final nail in there coffin. Win against Pompey or stoke and we'll drag them right back down. It's all talk though. The team have to go out and actually do it.