Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Don't understand why people still think it's in our hands. It's quite clearly not, we still need a hell of a lot of luck and a performance from our boys on the last day, two elements that have been missing all season, I doubt very much it will change on Sunday. The best we can hope for I think is a draw at Villa, although Villa have been in awful form of late, we've hardly been pulling up trees ourselves and never threatened to beat anyone away from home since we went to WBA. I can't believe Hull won't get a result against Manure, so for me I can't believe we are anything other than a 10.

Don't understand why people still think it's in our hands. It's quite clearly not, we still need a hell of a lot of luck and a performance from our boys on the last day, two elements that have been missing all season, I doubt very much it will change on Sunday. The best we can hope for I think is a draw at Villa, although Villa have been in awful form of late, we've hardly been pulling up trees ourselves and never threatened to beat anyone away from home since we went to WBA. I can't believe Hull won't get a result against Manure, so for me I can't believe we are anything other than a 10.

Essentially it is in our hands though.

I can't see both Man U and Chelsea losing on Sunday, regardless of how bothered they may or may not be.

A win on Sunday will take us above the Mackems and Hull unless they can match that with a win of their own.

I think we're going down though, we'll give a committed performance on Sunday and put Villa under plenty of pressure but get caught on the break.

I can't see both Man U and Chelsea losing on Sunday, regardless of how bothered they may or may not be.

A win on Sunday will take us above the Mackems and Hull unless they can match that with a win of their own.

I think we're going down though, we'll give a committed performance on Sunday and put Villa under plenty of pressure but get caught on the break.

You spoke my mind. I've no doubt we'll huff and puff and throw players forward but will we score goals, and will we have a defence that can cope with them hitting us on the counter? Well we might have done if Beye and Bassong were available. I'm pinning my hopes now on them being even worse in front of goal than us. We might snatch a draw and hopefully Hull will lose to Man U.

You might not be able to see it, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. FFS we could beat villa 9-0 and still quite easily get relegated. Fact is it's not in our own hands, we are praying that Chelsea and/or Manure do us a favour.

By the way, this is the team that beat Aston Villa 2 - 0 at St. James'.

Given

Beye

Coloccini

Taylor

Jose Enrique

Gutierrez

Barton

Butt

Duff

Martins

Ameobi

Subs

Cacapa for Martins (88)

Owen for Ameobi (90)

You might not be able to see it, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. FFS we could beat villa 9-0 and still quite easily get relegated. Fact is it's not in our own hands, we are praying that Chelsea and/or Manure do us a favour.

And there's a good chance at least one of them will.

Is Milner Playing for them? I can see an Epic piece of Poetic justice unfolding.

It's just bound to happen isn't it.

Poetic justice as in Butt breaking his leg with a slide tackle for handing in a transfer request? O0

Guest neesy111

By the way, this is the team that beat Aston Villa 2 - 0 at St. James'.

Given

Beye

Coloccini

Taylor

Jose Enrique

Gutierrez

Barton

Butt

Duff

Martins

Ameobi

Subs

Cacapa for Martins (88)

Owen for Ameobi (90)

And there's a good chance at least one of them will.

replace shola with viduka and coloccini with bassong, that is probs our best 11, and good starting 11 as well

Yes, I was just trying to approach things in a realistic manner.

You're right though, winning 9-0 is entirely possible!

Just think about our season so far. Think about all the shite and turmoil thats swamped our club and the sad excuse of a playing squad we have.

Its a wonder we're still in touch with survival...

Just think about our season so far. Think about all the shite and turmoil thats swamped our club and the sad excuse of a playing squad we have.

I think this as well, it's been a weird season - nobody outside the top 3 has been consistently good this year, even Chelsea have had dodgy periods.

You might not be able to see it, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. FFS we could beat villa 9-0 and still quite easily get relegated.

Hull and Sunderland both beating Manure and Chelsea on the same day is hardly something that could easily happen, its possible, just about.  Its far more likely that one or both will drop points.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Doomed, everything has gone against us this season so far and in recent games so i can't see it changing come sunday 6pm!

Doomed, everything has gone against us this season so far and in recent games so i can't see it changing come sunday 6pm!

???

Nearly every game has gone for us in the last few weeks (except our own), that's the main reason we aren't relegated already.

If anything, I reckon we're fated to stay up based on other results.

???

Nearly every game has gone for us in the last few weeks (except our own), that's the main reason we aren't relegated already.

If anything, I reckon we're fated to stay up based on other results.

Hull and the mackems will feel the same.

We shouldn't be tbh, we've just been stupidly lucky with other results. I mean we could possibly survive with 35 points. What was the cut off last year anyone?

We shouldn't be tbh, we've just been stupidly lucky with other results. I mean we could possibly survive with 35 points. What was the cut off last year anyone?

36 points last year, 38 the year before and 34 the year before that so its pretty normal really.

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

:weep:

http://www.jeffwinterentertainmentandmedia.co.uk/loi/0809000i.htm

Here is the current League Of Injustice table after Game Thirty-Seven:

Pos Team       P   GD  Pts Actual League Pos

12 West Ham 37 -5   43   9

13 Hull City     37 -16 40 17

14 Wigan       37 -11 38 12

15 Newcastle 37 -18 38 18

16 Middlesbro    37    -19 38 19

17 Portsmouth 37 -13 37 14

18 Stoke City   37 -21 37 11

19 Blackburn   37 -19 35 15

20 West Brom 37 -37 28 20

probably already posted somewhere.

:weep:

http://www.jeffwinterentertainmentandmedia.co.uk/loi/0809000i.htm

Here is the current League Of Injustice table after Game Thirty-Seven:

Pos Team P GD Pts Actual League Pos

12 West Ham 37 -5 43 9

13 Hull City 37 -16 40 17

14 Wigan 37 -11 38 12

15 Newcastle 37 -18 38 18

16 Middlesbro 37 -19 38 19

17 Portsmouth 37 -13 37 14

18 Stoke City 37 -21 37 11

19 Blackburn 37 -19 35 15

20 West Brom 37 -37 28 20

probably already posted somewhere.

Not really bothered, we would still be shitting it on the final day. Of course in a better position, but if we lose we lose and could still go down.

No, most of this seasons shit has been of the clubs own decision making. Dont fool yourself into thinking things have gone against us.  We shot our own fucking foot right off.