Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Anyone who thinks there is no chance we will get relegated has their head buried in the sand.  We have been terrible all season with or without injuries. I'm not saying we will def go down but there is a real chance we could. Thus is just like the year we went down all over again. No ideas going forward, terrible mistakes at the back and a non existing midfield.

Anyone who thinks there is no chance we will get relegated has their head buried in the sand.  We have been terrible all season with or without injuries. I'm not saying we will def go down but there is a real chance we could. Thus is just like the year we went down all over again. No ideas going forward, terrible mistakes at the back and a non existing midfield.

We have a much better team now and we will stick with this manager, last relegation we had KK, Kinnear, Houghton and Shearer.

Shudder.

First time this season that I have felt a shiver down my spine from the fear of even the remotest possibility that we'll fuck it all up big style. We need reinforcements in January, and we need to start winning games before then to make sure that nightmare scenario isn't even a possibility come April.

Absolutely bereft of ideas and creativity. Relying on a moment of individual brilliance to score, poor defending, disjointed, chopping and changing formation and personnel from game to game, subs having zero impact, manager who refuses to blame himself and looks lost.

Fuck me, we're in a hole. Even if we get out of it and finish 15th or something like that it's been a monumental abortion of a season. He deserves to lose his job for what he's presiding over atm. 

Guest palnese

We just need to hope our European run is good, it's all we have to look forward to.

Fuck that.

We need to save our league season.

If we continue this form, we'll finish the season on roughly 40 points :lol: [/squeaky bum time]

Despite being often mentioned as the safety mark, 40pts is normally plenty relatively speaking.

Happy days.

Guest palnese

We just need to hope our European run is good, it's all we have to look forward to.

Fuck that.

We need to save our league season.

What?

I never said we should just fuck the league off :lol:

Yeah, I noticed that :lol: