Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We really need to spank Norwich with a couple of Cisse goals to get people smiling again.

Agree. I think a good old-fashioned win would do wonders at the moment.

A win? What's one of those?

If Cisse isn't in the middle of the bloody park then I'm voting a ten. If we lose I'm voting a ten.

If we draw I'll be at a 9.

If we win then a six.

There's only one team I'm fairly sure we'll finish above and that's Reading and even they have 2 wins and a draw from the last four.

Villa are in a similar situation to us - they have potential improvement in them but it might take changing the manager to see that improvement. Wigan have experience of relegation scraps and always get better towards the end of the season while Southampton are now getting the kind of results that their consistently good football has warranted.

QPR are the unknown quantity as they now look like a pretty good side. It'll be a nightmare if they start picking up points.

We need to go out and spend a significant amount of money.

I am now starting to get worried about us.

Over the last month or so, we've lost 8-0, then 0-4 then 0-3 (to Wigan!), have lost at home to two relegation zone teams and scored against neither of them, gone to a fourth division team and got mullered, and we've just completed the donation of six points to Southampton.

There are three positions we desperately need help in - LB, CB, DM - and we would improve beyond measure. Unfortunately, it is starting to look like the chairman doesn't want to spend any money, so week after week, we watch the youngsters get even more depressed and unconfident.

Basically, if we don't get at least three decent, experienced heads in, we are gone.