Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We are 3 points off relegation, when the hell should we be worried to go down? :neutral:

I'm tired of hearing "we won't go down", "no chance" and bla bla bla while we f***ing keep losing every week.

We won't get any more away points till the end (I reckon we wouldn't beat Chesterfield away...) so we'd better win some home games or we WILL go down ffs.

I'm not worried, we need two wins at most and we're totally safe. Losing to Manchester City away doesn't change anything.

Guest ItalianMagpie

We are 3 points off relegation, when the hell should we be worried to go down? :neutral:

I'm tired of hearing "we won't go down", "no chance" and bla bla bla while we f***ing keep losing every week.

We won't get any more away points till the end (I reckon we wouldn't beat Chesterfield away...) so we'd better win some home games or we WILL go down ffs.

I'm not worried, we need two wins at most and we're totally safe. Losing to Manchester City away doesn't change anything.

Probably not, but losing in that way and with that attitude is quite a reminder of how s*** we are.

Considering that we won't pick up any points on the road, we just have Fulham/mackems/Liverpool/Arsenal at SJP to grasp at least 7 points, and I'm f***ing worried.

I'd be very confident if it wasn't for the Europa League. We've got our two most winnable games coming up, but they straddle the Benfica games. If we remain in the Europa League after Benfica, we'll really struggle to pick up points, given the opposition.

OK, Pardew.  :lol:

I'm tired of hearing "we won't go down", "no chance" and bla bla bla while we fucking keep losing every week.

Yeah, but look at the table, look how many sides are bunched on a small points difference.

The general standard in the PL this year is abysmal, there are lots of teams still at risk.

If you go down - and you won't - it won't be because of losing at Man City, a place almost everyone loses. Just win a couple of your more winnable games and you'll be fine.

I've definitely got the fear again, but it's probably irrational. As people have said, chances are we'll get the couple of wins we need.

I think the West Ham and QPR matches will make or break us.  I'd love to say we'd have it wrapped up by then already, but we probably won't.

Think we'll be okay, but league table looks proper shite, and a freak result vs Fulham/Sunderland would be absolutely fucking horrifying.

Praying for no daft red cards/penalties/sitting on narrow leads/massive injury days for those matchdays.

Think we'll be okay, but league table looks proper shite, and a freak result vs Fulham/Sunderland would be absolutely fucking horrifying.

Praying for no daft red cards/penalties/sitting on narrow leads/massive injury days for those matchdays.

Someone needs to overdose Pardew on industrial laxative on the next  2 Sundays.

People banking on a home win versus Sunderland is a bit of a concern for me like.  I think we'll beat them, but it could be any result given that it's a derby and neither team is playing particularly well.  It's hardly a home banker, could quite easily draw it IMO.