Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Is it more than just having them more motivated? Honest question.

Doubt it. Nothing different to what happens under any new manager; players try harder for a number of matches.

We'll see next season if he's any good, for now it's simply job done.

I doubt this is more than a honeymoon period for Di Klanio. Itll be the same bump that MON got at the start and I'm in no doubt that things will end badly. But he's kept them up and has already paid off Short's gamble. I doubt theyll get this close to relegation for a while.

Itll be Wigan that goes down, unless Norwich beat Stoke - which might put them back in trouble.

Doubt it. Nothing different to what happens under any new manager; players try harder for a number of matches.

I think you are probably right given the momentum they now have and the games they have left to play - but they still only have 37 points right now.

Aye, new manager bounce and nowt more in my john humble.

I doubt this is more than a honeymoon period for Di Klanio. Itll be the same bump that MON got at the start and I'm in no doubt that things will end badly. But he's kept them up and has already paid off Short's gamble. I doubt theyll get this close to relegation for a while.

Itll be Wigan that goes down, unless Norwich beat Stoke - which might put them back in trouble.

It's Wigan, they will get out of it. Villa are the ones going down.

Well, you couldn't wish for a shitter team to play, so I'm content to take my chances. Nothing's guaranteed obviously.

I don't think we've got a great record at Loftus Road. If we come back with a point we'll have done well IMO, especially with Remy looking on fire. A point there, one at West Ham, and maybe another one somewhere might just be enough.

Weren't our last 3 results:

0-0 draw

1-0 win

3-2 win

As far as I remember. I think even in our shit we've got a decent chancing of winning that, but not too confident. Very unlikely Wigan will turn over 6 points while Villa also turn over 3 on us, in 4 games (5) Wigan, I think Villa are losing their momentum after tonight. And Wigan have to play Villa.

Mental though that we're even still talking about it.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

We need to do anything possible to be two points ahead of Villa and Wigan come the final game. If Cisse is injured there goes th hope of scoring on Saturday but I still think we could get something from QPR if needs be.

I think 40 pts will put us safe, one more win or 3 draws. That would mean villa winning 2 of four and pulling back 10 goals on us to overtake and Wigan winning 3 of 5 and pulling back 7 goals on us to overtake. I just don't see both those situations happening along with all the other teams on 37/38 points staying ahead of us. Beat Liverpool on Saturday and we can start to relax a little. If Suarez is suspended, I think there is a good chance of that happening now, a loss though in that game and I think it's a 3 horse race for that last spot.

I'm backing anyone playing Villa and Wigan, Sunderland aren't going to go down now.

I know it's crazy, but I know I'll still end up wanting Villa to beat Sunderland.  :dontknow:

If we beat Liverpool, so will I.

I'm backing anyone playing Villa and Wigan, Sunderland aren't going to go down now.

I know it's crazy, but I know I'll still end up wanting Villa to beat Sunderland.  :dontknow:

If we beat Liverpool, so will I.

Oh aye, if we beat Liverpool.

Guest icemanblue
:lol: Jesus. That match hasn't finished, ours hasn't even started. Worst comes to the worst, we'll still be three points ahead tonight. How do you get through the days?