Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

If stoke can go to QPR and win 2-0 then i think we should have a good chance when we go down there.

I wish I could believe that but no. If any thing it has last minute Remy winner written all over it. Harry's final screw job to our club.

If stoke can go to QPR and win 2-0 then i think we should have a good chance when we go down there.

I wish I could believe that but no. If any thing it has last minute Remy winner written all over it. Harry's final screw job to our club.

Aaah Crap!!! That never entered my head until you said that. All that confidence has suddenly drained away  :'(

Had that handball been spotted at Wigan, we'd practically be safe now, but all the same, its pathetic that we're anywhere near the bottom three.

What a disaster this season has been.

What about Ba's handball at Reading earlier in the season? And Everton's perfectly legal disallowed goal at their place?

Right!

Lets be positive, where are we picking up points the rest of the season?

From nowhere, we might get a lucky draw but that's it. We've got to hope Wigan lose most of their games.

Wigans remaining games:

SAT 20 APR West Ham Utd

Barclays Premier League A 3.00pm Lost this today.

SAT 27 APR Tottenham Hotspur

Barclays Premier League H 3.00pm

SAT 04 MAY West Bromwich Albion

Barclays Premier League A 3.00pm

TUE 07 MAY Swansea City

Barclays Premier League H 7.45pm

TUE 14 MAY Arsenal

Barclays Premier League A 7.45pm

SUN 19 MAY Aston Villa

Barclays Premier League H 4.00pm

Wigan got some really tough games left, and a FA cup final. Hope to fuck we got more than 3 points on them come the last game. (i think we will stay up, and i'd take 17th easily right now.)

There's always one team that looks safe at this stage but then sinks like a stone to the bottom at the end of the season. let's hope it's not us this time.

Reckon if anybody does that this year it will be Stoke, how they have dropped since the new year is ridiculous really.

Teams like that usually bully their way to a good result when the going gets tough though. I can't see them going down tbh.

It'll either be Stoke or Norwich, both have been dropping down alarmingly for several games already where as we've being picking up enough points to keep us in a similar position in the table.  Teams don't usually look safe with 5 games to go and then drop like a stone, in fact no team has ever been relegated from the Premier League after being 13th at this stage in the season.

Ouch! Stoke and Norwich both won :lol: