Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest neesy111

Would probably rather be in Norwich's position than ours tbh - only a point behind us with 3 very winnable home fixtures (Reading, Villa, WBA)

Games which we took 1 point out of.  Right......

Thought it was 4 - we beat West Brom this season didn't we? Off Cisse's arse iirc.

Yes.  I corrected it. Sorry.

But we only took 4 points from 3 winnable home games, shows the state of our season.

Not the best, but if Norwich replicate it then it will almost certainly be enough to keep them up.

:sadnod:

Very true.

Sometimes it seems a bit similar to 08/09 really. Losing the keeper, captain not in Newcastle with his minds, players not showing that fighting spirit that would be needed (especially last week), losing the derby (albeit at home)....

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

It's between Villa and Wigan as I expected all along. I have said over the last few months it'll come down to Wigan v Villa on th last day with Villa losing. Be interesting to see if I am right or not. Villa need only to beat Sunderland to put my lengthly prediction in the ruins.

It's between Villa and Wigan as I expected all along. I have said over the last few months it'll come down to Wigan v Villa on th last day with Villa losing. Be interesting to see if I am right or not. Villa need only to beat Sunderland to put my lengthly prediction in the ruins.

Fucking hell, I hope the Mackems beat them.

9. Our only hope is Wigan don't do their usual great escape.

Come on man, we are 6 points above (7 with goal difference) with 4 games to play. Wigan have just been beaten off west ham away and still have Spurs, Arsenal and Villa to play.

Can't see us going down now, due to the Wigan loss, as they have a tough run in even with a game in hand, still looking over our shoulder nervously though. The fact that we are relying on Wigan losing is a joke, this should have been a decent season of the back of a very good season last year, and it has been ruined by one person, what a joke.

9. Our only hope is Wigan don't do their usual great escape.

Come on man, we are 6 points above (7 with goal difference) with 4 games to play. Wigan have just been beaten off west ham away and still have Spurs, Arsenal and Villa to play.

wigan have a game in hand.

I know wigan have lost today and we got a point, but if wigan get anything in their next game at home to Spuds, they have three very winnable games remaining, Swansea at home west brom away and of course the villa home game. What we desperately need apart from of course winning a game ourselves (qpr away being our best chance) is for villa to still be behind us along with wigan come the last day of the season. Squeaky bum time.