Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Not worth voting yet - time to do that is around October, when we will have a good idea just where the club is going this season...Pardew could also be on the way out by then and that would make a difference to everyone's vote.

Right now 2.5; whilst the injuries excuse was overplayed last year, we did have a fair few and although I don't think we will pull up many trees we should be comfortable in 12th or so. Hopefully Downey can work her magic and keep the likes of HBA fit, depending on the quality of the promoted teams etc we could even sneak top half. We will see.

I'll start at four. We have a good squad (apart from depth up front) and a terrible manager. That should be enough but having seen the depth of our shiteness last year, I know we're capable of outdoing ourselves and our squad looking as talented as Matty Pattison.

It's a plausible outcome from the outset for me though, and I hope we can put points on the board/have some early season momentum as soon as possible.

5. Think its about 50/50 atm, Hull & Palace are surely down, I think Cardiff have a chance of staying up therefore we are relying on Sunderland, Stoke or Norwich to have a poor season to take that final spot.

A solid 3. We shouldn't go down, we have an excellent selection of players.

But we did last season too and look what happened :lol: We can see the disaster that's around the corner, so it's just a matter of 'wait and see'.

That's the thing, Pardew took a side with more goals in it to 16th last season. He's very capable of taking us down.

I still think we'll bring in a forward and not having Europe will allow him a full week to stop the opposition.

Took quite a bit of consolation from seeing Palace and Hull this afternoon. Pretty sure they'll be 2 of the 3 who drop, they looked awful albeit playing/losing to good teams in the process.

I didn't think we were too bad last season after the new signings came in. 6 wins, 2 draws, and 7 defeats is the sort of form that will normally see you finish around 8th or 9th, and we had 3 good ties in Europe as well.  Although 2 of the defeats were as bad as any I've seen.

Those new signings have been here 8 months now, and I'm expecting big improvements from Debuchy and Mbiwa. Also expecting someof our big players (Colo, Cisse, and Cabaye) to show far more form and fitness than last year.

If that happens and we can add a striker to what we have then we will be absolutely nowhere near it imo.

We are better off than we were this time last season imo. I got slated for saying similar last summer but I believe it so will say it again, our youngsters/new signings will have had that extra development/time to adapt to the league so SHOULD be better this season. We still need 2-3 players but I don't think we will get relegated as it stands. If we get a fair amount of injuries we SHOULD quite easily get top 10.

We are better off than we were this time last season imo. I got slated for saying similar last summer but I believe it so will say it again, our youngsters/new signings will have had that extra development/time to adapt to the league so SHOULD be better this season. We still need 2-3 players but I don't think we will get relegated as it stands. If we get a fair amount of injuries we SHOULD quite easily get top 10.

:lol:

Who has replaced Ba?

:lol:

Who has replaced Ba?

Remy.

LOL