Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Probably 4-5 tonight, maybe as high as a 7 if we screw up the next three games. FWIW, my (still 'optimistic') prediction, starting with Hull, is: WDLLWLDLDLLDLWDL = 41 points, 15th place. Glorious.

Predicted we would win this one but I think it's a bit unfair to mock those who entered panic mode as this was a really important game. After all I've got us winning just one of our next 12 in a difficult spell but that win, another against Villa, and a few draws will keep us far enough from trouble ahead of a tough March and April.

But I predict it will take us until May (four games this season) for us to be mathematically certain.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably 4-5 tonight, maybe as high as a 7 if we screw up the next three games. FWIW, my (still 'optimistic') prediction, starting with Hull, is: WDLLWLDLDLLDLWDL = 41 points, 15th place. Glorious.

Record has been WDD so, as per this prediction, we're on target for 42 points even if we only win two more games this season and draw a few...

Record has been WDD so, as per this prediction, we're on target for 42 points even if we only win two more games this season and draw a few...

42 points with a chimp in charge is quite respectable.

It's unlikely that we'll go down, but wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if we go on a run of form which creates a certain level of anxiety from now on in. We are playing like a team that is going through the motions and that's a dangerous game to play. We are 10 points clear right now with a lot of teams between us and the bottom three so it would be a huge shock to see us get dragged into it.

Im down to a 6.

So you still think it's more likely that we get relegated this season than us staying up? :lol:

My needle rises sharply and lowers slowly.

http://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/1/2/1/8/8/9/original/if-you-know-what-i-mean.jpg

• 1 month later...