Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I think we will get 8 more points at best with Carver, and I think that is doubling his rate of points so far.

Its going to be close.

Millenium Falcon flying through the Deathstar close.

If only we has Lando as our manager.

We're s**** but I think we'll be able to get the required 11 points.

Sat 31 12:45 A Hull City MAYBE

February

Sun 08 14:05 H Stoke City  NOPE

Wed 11 20:00 A Crystal Palace NOPE

Sat 21 17:30 A Manchester City NOPE

Sat 28 15:00 H Aston Villa MAYBE

March

Wed 04 19:45 H Man Utd NOPE

Sat 14 15:00 A Everton NOPE

Sat 21 15:00 H Arsenal NOPE

April

Sat 04 15:00 A Sunderland NOPE

Sat 11 15:00 A Liverpool NOPE

Sat 18 15:00 H Tottenham NOPE

Sat 25 15:00 H Swansea City NOPE

May

Sat 02 15:00 A Leicester City MAYBE

Sat 09 15:00 H WBA NOPE

Sat 16 15:00 A QPR MAYBE

Sun 24 15:00 H West Ham Utd NOPE

4 games which are ones we should PROBABLY win, but sweet jesus, I just don't know with JC... :sad:

the thing with this is you can see some of the defeats being bad, like pardew level bad and as they're going to come thick and fast the cumulative effect might be catastrophic for our squad with a comedian in charge

Probably going to need 4 wins & 1 draw to keep us up.

Best opportunities for wins are: Hull (A), Stoke (H), Aston Villa (H) & Leicester (A)

Hull have a pretty depleted team atm, Stoke just lost Bojan for the season, Villa have been woeful all season, and Leicester have been in the bottom 3 for a few months now.

SHOULD be ok, but with Carver in charge, you never know.

Personally, I think with Cisse, De Jong, Aarons & Obertan coming back, we should have enough to see us through a handful of games.

Hopefully we can sneak an unexpected win/draw from some. Obviously didn't expect anything off the likes of Chelsea, but we managed it, somehow.

Guest Roger Kint

If we dont get 7 points in the next 5 we are in serious shit when the inevitable 1 point from 7 in March/April hits us. Going to be tight imo as i wouldnt want to play any of those final 4 games on the back of a long run of hidings

I think Hull, Villa, Leicester and QPR are where we should get the wins but it's never that simple with us. We'll probably fluke some results elsewhere and get bummed by the four I've mentioned.

Either way, it's going to be tight as.

Guest TruToon94

I can't understand why QPR are being lumped in as a possibility of us winning.  'Arry has a great record against us and we're going to be playing away.... We're really shite away and they're really good at home I can't see us winning that.

I think Hull and Villa are beatable. Can't see any other points coming in.

At this point in time, I'd gladly take a couple of years in the Championship if it meant Ashley leaving and having some pride and hope In the team again, as at this point I just don't care anymore, and I actually enjoyed the Championship last time round.

At this point in time, I'd gladly take a couple of years in the Championship if it meant Ashley leaving and having some pride and hope In the team again, as at this point I just don't care anymore, and I actually enjoyed the Championship last time round.

Ashley isn't going to leave unless he gets fuck loads of money

Being 100 % convinced we were going down with 27 points after 22 games was pretty f***ing thick.

There were a couple of stunning over reactions.

I think that's us safe now, could have been nervy if we lost today but we'll be fine now.