Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I think we're in an ideal situation, we've probably got just enough points to stay up but every other team is going to be gaining on us which will increase the pressure on Ashley and Carver. We could easily still have Pardew and be sitting in 12th with Ashley thinking it's another successful season.

Not really arsed if we go down now tbh. Even if we were a true sporting outfit, the Premier League is such a shameful and toxic institution - populated by cunts at every single level of the hierarchy - it's barely even a competition I want to win any more. It'd be like, yay, we're top horrible cunt. Woopee.

Not sure where to turn. Might join a team or get a York ST, haven't decided yet.

Good call.

If we go down I truly think we'll plummet like Leeds, just without the financial meltdown. Going down with the current squad, selling what is left, hiring Carver FT- we'll slide into League 1. That might sound melodramatic but the situation this time around from last time all the variables are completely opposite.

However, I would take that to get rid of Ashley. Absolutely anything at this stage.

Ashley will only go when someone pays him the money he wants for the club. He has over 250 million invested in the club. If we go down he will just alter the budget of the club to suit. The club has most likely been for sale from the second he bought it.

Guest TruToon94

This squad is a lot weaker than the squad that won the championship and what's more people forget that Mike still took the cheap option. It just so happened Hughton would somehow turn out to be the best manager since Sir Bobby was around.

We wouldn't bounce straight back up if we went down, we'd be in a dogfight to get promoted and that's what Mike doesn't realise. Whatever it takes to get Ashley out! He's reaping what he sowed at this point and it's been coming for a long time. The manager change didn't make a bit of difference IMO.

Yeah. I deliberately made you lose every game, and yet you still stayed up.

Aston Villa 37

Leicester C 37

Newcastle U 35

QPR 33

Burnley 33

Sunderland 31

Hull C 29

I mean, there's not much room for manoeuvre, but you're still in a decent enough position IMO.

In fairness, if/when we lose next week to Swansea and results go in favor of Leicester, mackems, and Hull (Villa are playing Man City away, but you never know..) then we are in grave danger. We'll still have QPR and Leicester both to play away. Seriously, I'd lap up those 80/1 odds on us going down whilst you can.

Guest chopey

We'll get a better idea after this weekends results but if we are still in danger I can see Ashley bringing in a trouble shooter

Guest antz1uk

Red-Adair once said

'if you think it's expensive to hire a professional, you should see how much it costs to hire an amateur'

In fairness, if/when we lose next week to Swansea and results go in favor of Leicester, mackems, and Hull (Villa are playing Man City away, but you never know..) then we are in grave danger. We'll still have QPR and Leicester both to play away. Seriously, I'd lap up those 80/1 odds on us going down whilst you can.

Where you getting 80/1?, best I can see is 50/1.

Not that it'll happen like, almost 0 chance really, but 80/1 still might tempt me.

Where you getting 80/1?, best I can see is 50/1.

Not that it'll happen like, almost 0 chance really, but 80/1 still might tempt me.

I put some money in at 151/1. Hope we go down