Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I've just had a decent sized bet on us to go down at 200/1  - at the very least will be able to lay it off at much shorter odds after Liverpool and Spurs hump us into oblivion.

Glad I got on this one - think I'm going to let it ride, can see the odds coming in a fair bit more over the next few weeks...

Guest Roger Kint

if/when Leicester beat us it's going to be bad, that'll be 7 defeats in a row and manager/group of players incapable of fight

we might well not get another point this season, which isn't news I guess

8 in a row

Today was grim but the situation hasn't really changed. Burnley, QPR and Sunderland need 9, 8 and 5 points to catch up with us and I can't see any of them doing so.

QPR and Sunderland have Leicester to play as well. Burnley have to play Hull.

It's going to be close, but I still think we're safe.

Today was grim but the situation hasn't really changed. Burnley, QPR and Sunderland need 9, 8 and 5 points to catch up with us and I can't see any of them doing so.

but on the other hand sunderland only need 6, Leicester and hull 5 and villa 4 points to overtake us if we don't get another point

that would put us down