Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Er does this Sunderland result really make that much of a difference? ??? Neither Hull/Burnley or Leicester/Southampton are cut and dry. I can easily see the home sides dropping points there.

Yeah, that's about us done now, things have really gone against us in the last couple of weeks.

Aye, other teams pulling their fingers out hasn't helped.

Neither has other teams failing to turn up against the mackems and hull tbh.

Mate, other teams won't turn up against us either, but we'll be hoying them in our own net. That's the difference.

Er does this Sunderland result really make that much of a difference? ??? Neither Hull/Burnley or Leicester/Southampton are cut and dry. I can easily see the home sides dropping points there.

It makes a huge difference man, Sunderland were our best chance of staying up. They are ahead of us now, and we're not likely to win another game this season. We are one point from the bottom three with the worst goal difference. This was on paper a home banker for Everton.

I'll be surprised if Hull aren't above us tonight if we lose again today. Leicester are the form side at the bottom, they'll definitely pick up more points. We're finished for me because I can't see us winning another game. I hope I'm proved wrong today.

It makes a huge difference man, Sunderland were our best chance of staying up. They are ahead of us now, and we're not likely to win another game this season. We are one point from the bottom three with the worst goal difference. This was on paper a home banker for Everton.

It was never a home banker man, Everton are inconsistent as fuck. I called this last week, don't be surprised if the mackems get a result against Leicester either. Just because we roll over in front of every team that steps up doesn't mean others will.

Guest palnese

This relegation will probably be the best I've felt about the club in years. Absolutely delighted that Ashley is taking ud down.

It's still realistic that Sunderland lose all three - Leicester actually have a reason to beat them, whilst Arsenal and Chelsea go without saying.

It's just us getting a win that's problematic.