Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest Gino14

The shift in results of us getting a draw and Hull losing, has at least left it in our hands with the better fixtures.  We need to do it ourselves though, it's not good enough to just hope Hull lose.  One fluke result will send us down if we don't do the work.  One win is what we need, so we need to go for it the next two games and make sure we do the business.

It's a lot less likely then it was a a few hours ago but it's still going to be tight. There seem to be quite a few parallels between this season and the season we went down, so don't count your chickens just yet.

Hull are favourites now. Though I have a feeling they will get a win at home to Manure for some reason. Beat QPR and we are safe I think. But we aren't a eam that wins games, 2 draws from the last two is the best we can hope for and probably enough.

It's a lot less likely then it was a a few hours ago but it's still going to be tight. There seem to be quite a few parallels between this season and the season we went down, so don't count your chickens just yet.

the fact it seems down to us sunderland and hull again with us vs a team in claret and blue and hull at home to man utd on the last day is enough to keep me worried.

Who's going down is the thing.

Aston Villa played 36 points 38 left to play

Southampton (A)

Burnley (H)

Almost certain to stay up

Leicester City played 36 points 37 left to play

Sunderland (A)

QPR (H)

Should be safe, well done these last few weeks

Sunderland played 35 points 36 left to play

Leicester (H)

Arsenal (A)

Chelsea (A)

Couple of tough games, lose to Leicester could see them in trouble

Newcastle played 36 points 36 left to play

QPR (A)

West Ham (H)

Winnable games to most teams but maybe not to Newcastle

Hull played 36 points 34 left to play

Tottenham (A)

Man Utd (H)

tough games

Burnley played 36 points 29 left to play

Stoke (H)

Aston Villa (A)

Can only get 35 points if win both, so already down

QPR played 35 points 27 left to play

Manchester City (A)

Newcastle (H)

Leicester (A)

Fail to beat Man City and they are confirmed down, with only ability to get 36 points if win all three, then they are down anyway in reality.

Leicester followed by Hull have the best goal difference but think Leicester and Villa in reality are safe now, with QPR as last game at home they should win that OK.

If QPR fail to beat Man City would that mean Newcastle will play a team with no reason to win or will the pressure only being on Newcastle screw them.

So it's Burnley, QPR and one of Hull, Newcastle and Sunderland. Hull's fixture's must make them favourites but who know's

How embarrassing that we've dropped another two places to 17th and are now clear of the relegation zone by just two points (with an inferior goal difference) and people's fears have been eased somewhat.

What a joke we are, and how shit is this league.

How embarrassing that we've dropped another two places to 17th and are now clear of the relegation zone by just two points (with an inferior goal difference) and people's fears have been eased somewhat.

We've been saying that for about 10 years now.

We were only clear by 2 points before today

I can't see Hull beating Spurs away or Man Utd. Even if they get a draw they're still behind us. I was absolutely convinced they'd beat Burnley and go above us. That Burnley win is the biggest result of our season.

You're right, I take it all back.

I don't think people's fears have been eased the much. We have got a point and its one less game left. Yeah the club is a joke but what you wanting people to do?

What a joke we are, and how s*** is this league.

We were only clear by 2 points before today

Yep, the points difference is the same and 2 fewer games for the team currently occupying that spot to get the win that puts us in huge trouble. Hull need to win one of their last two at Spuds and home to Manure. Not impossible but very tough for them. We get a point from each of our last two and they will need to take at least 4 pts from those games, it's difficult to predict end of season games but Hull do seem in a lot of trouble.

I don't think people's fears have been eased the much. We have got a point and its one less game left. Yeah the club is a joke but what you wanting people to do?

I'm definitely much more confident now than I was at 2:55.

It's just a post on a forum.

It's just a post on a forum.

Oh ok. No point discussing any posts then. Wow :D

:lol:

Not a clue.

I don't think you even know what you are talking about Tbf

What? Read my post again if you're unsure. I think it's an embarrassing situation that some people feel a bit more comfortable despite us dropping even further down the league. It's a sad indictment on the state of NUFC and the quality in the league.

It's just a post on a forum, I'm not asking anyone to do anything. Not sure what your problem is.

I'm definitely much more confident now than I was at 2:55.

Me too, down to the fact who Hull have to play. I had Hull down as having 3 points today. Not only that but if we beat QPR, and that's not exactly beyond our reach it would mean that we go up at least 1 place because Sunderland and Leicester play each other.