Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Down by 6 points :scared:

Was super pessimistic.

Cardiff's fixtures seemed even easier than ours which is a bit worrying.

We have Huddersfield, Burnley, Everton, Palace, Southampton at home which are all winnable (we obviously won't, but they look good on paper).

We're decent away from home, and West Ham, Bournemouth, Brighton & Fulham are also all games we could look at winning (/not losing).

We're not going down ffs. Won't even be close

Down by 6 points :scared:

Was super pessimistic.

Cardiff's fixtures seemed even easier than ours which is a bit worrying.

We have Huddersfield, Burnley, Everton, Palace, Southampton at home which are all winnable (we obviously won't, but they look good on paper).

We're decent away from home, and West Ham, Bournemouth, Brighton & Fulham are also all games we could look at winning (/not losing).

We're not going down ffs. Won't even be close

I had us 1 win (Huddersfield) and 5 draws.

:lol:

Staying up on 31.

Palace 47

Southampton 38

Brighton 37

Burnley 33

Newcastle 31

---

Cardiff 29

Fulham 27

Hudd 16

NUFC:

Wolves L

Hudd D

Burnley D

West Ham L

Everton D

Bournemouth L

Arsenal L

Palace D

Leicester L

Southampton D

Brighton D

Liverpool L

Fulham D

Didn't realise I didn't back us for a single win.:lol:  In reality I think we'll win some games, just hard to back us for any single one match. We actually have a very nice set of fixtures. We've got many decent changes to pick up points with home games against Hudd, Burnley, Everton, Palace and Southampton - and away games to Fulham and Brighton (and West Ham, Bournmouth).

Games involving the bottom 5 today.

Fulham v Man U

Huddersfield v Arsenal

Southampton v Cardiff

Brighton v Burnley

Need Man U, Arsenal and Brighton to win.  Reckon a Southampton win would also be for the best even if that does put them above us in the table.

Games involving the bottom 5 today.

Fulham v Man U

Huddersfield v Arsenal

Southampton v Cardiff

Brighton v Burnley

Need Man U, Arsenal and Brighton to win.  Reckon a Southampton win would also be for the best even if that does put them above us in the table.

I agree  O0

This Man U game could see a shock, they are due one

Huddersfield are due a result and could pull something out over a soft Arsenal side

Southampton and Cardiff is a tricky one but I’m predicting a win for the Saints 2-0

Brighton game is impossible to call.

We need stuff to go our way with an impending loss.

Why are people still worried about Huddersfield?  :lol:

They are as good as gone and they know this themselves. Only thing relevant about them at this point is whether we can beat them in a couple of weeks time.

Fulham are clinging on as well especially if they lose today. With their poor away form they are struggling to put a run of good form together.