Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest neesy111

Rafa's teams are always better in the second half of the season as well.

His theory about squad rotation does tend to pan out like he says.

I haven't seen much rotation in our squad at all this season mind, it's all been on player availability.

If we could sign a natural left wing-back we'd be decent. Hope he sticks with Ritchie there if we don't though.

I know he wasn’t up against much but I thought Ritchie was a lot better than recent today.

If we could sign a natural left wing-back we'd be decent. Hope he sticks with Ritchie there if we don't though.

I know he wasn’t up against much but I thought Ritchie was a lot better than recent today.

Agreed. It was nice to have threat down both sides, makes their defence have to think more.

Crystal Palace (H) -

Crystal Palace (A) - 0-0

Cardiff (H) - 3-0

Cardiff (A) - 0-0

Burnley (H) -

Burnley (A) - 2-1

Huddersfield (H) -

Huddersfield (A) - 1-0

Southampton (H) -

Southampton (A) - 0-0

Fulham (H) - 0-0

Fulham (A) -

Is he still a cunt?

Still the same: think it's more likely than not given our unswerving ability to shoot ourselves in the foot at every given opportunity.

Shite around us may save us if anything (plus Rafa's nous) but I have little faith in our squad and obviously zero in our senior leadership.

Another stagnant January transfer window and maybe another side firing their manager and who knows.

Ultimately means nowt anyway.

I haven't seen much rotation in our squad at all this season mind, it's all been on player availability.

That might change in the second half of the season, he took ages to introduce Rondon, and we might see Muto more as the season progresses.

That might change in the second half of the season, he took ages to introduce Rondon, and we might see Muto more as the season progresses.

He didn't take ages to introduce Rondon like

Beside taking points from relegation rivals I think we need to get some unexpected wins such as beating Everton at home or West Ham away.

We have Huddersfield, Burnley, Palace, Southampton Homer and Fulham , Brighton, West Ham, Bournemouth away

All winnable , we have a chance  O0

Beside taking points from relegation rivals I think we need to get some unexpected wins such as beating Everton at home or West Ham away.

We have Huddersfield, Burnley, Palace, Southampton Homer and Fulham , Brighton, West Ham, Bournemouth away

unlock_homer_referee.png

Rafa conditioning the squad for a strong second half the season worked wonders last season, I imagine the plan is the same. The only issue is Shelvey started firing all cylinders at that point, he seems a long way from that now.

It's a 5 for me at the minute, honestly I feel that this season's chances are very much dependant on the other teams around us rather than ourselves. Can see little to no movement in the transfer window and therefore our success or failure this season depends on what the teams around us buy/sell/replace and any new manager bounces.

Sad really as mathematically its all to play for and 4/5games can swing it positively or negatively for us and other teams very easily. I just think the squad appears like the manager a bit jaded and the 10th place finish no doubt the club will use as their defence was certainly looking like a false position  based on the quality of the team.

I'd add Leicester to that, they're very up and down or rather the defence seems to implode at times

unlock_homer_referee.png

:lol:

I'd add Leicester to that, they're very up and down or rather the defence seems to implode at times

Everton homer too