Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

De Jong, Cissé, Sissoko (when he's not playing s***), Dummett (at least he can play left back or centre back) and Rolando Aarons to come back and save us from relegation?

Not sure, our defending is horrific.  Teams will score against us without much difficulty

Today was grim but the situation hasn't really changed. Burnley, QPR and Sunderland need 9, 8 and 5 points to catch up with us and I can't see any of them doing so.

but on the other hand sunderland only need 6, Leicester and hull 5 and villa 4 points to overtake us if we don't get another point

that would put us down

Leicester, Hull & Villa are irrelevant if none of the bottom three catch us.

Burnley are 9pts behind (wham, hull, STOKE, villa)

QPR are 8 behind (liv, man c, NEW, leic)

S'land need 5 (SOTON, everton, LEIC, ars, chel)

Today was grim but the situation hasn't really changed. Burnley, QPR and Sunderland need 9, 8 and 5 points to catch up with us and I can't see any of them doing so.

but on the other hand sunderland only need 6, Leicester and hull 5 and villa 4 points to overtake us if we don't get another point

that would put us down

Leicester, Hull & Villa are irrelevant if none of the bottom three catch us.

no shit, but sunderland need 2 wins (or equivalent) from 5 games to catch our current points total, it's not impossible albeit it's unlikely...forget burley and qpr mind aye

Thing is it's not just one of these clubs catching up about four of them have to do it at once. That's almost impossible.

Which is a shame because this club deserves relegation into oblivion.

depends how you look at it, 4 teams taking 4-6 points each from 15 available is all that needs to happen...but of course it's unlikely

I agree with you mind, there's no club in the league deserves to go down more than us, we should have been disqualified for sporting reasons anyway probably

Is there any chance we can get anything at Leicester? Even a point? And if we do, is that pretty much it for us?

A team which as of today has won 4 games in a row versus one which has lost 7 in a row. Leicester are at home and need the points. I can't see NUFC getting any points.

Sissoko barely makes a difference anyway these days. It won't surprise me if we lose the rest of our matches- imagine that; Newcastle United losing 11 league matches in a row? Jesus Christ.

I can imagine it.

I think we are going down, for the first time this season, I think it's a reality. Don't see us getting another point this season, and pretty sure Sunderland will get at least 5 points to overtake us.

Ashley has to react soon surely, he can't keep the kit boy in charge any longer or he risks losing all that money.

I think we are going down, for the first time this season, I think it's a reality. Don't see us getting another point this season, and pretty sure Sunderland will get at least 5 points to overtake us.

Ashley has to react soon surely, he can't keep the kit boy in charge any longer or he risks losing all that money.

No one will come in, it's too late.

Thing is it's not just one of these clubs catching up about four of them have to do it at once. That's almost impossible.

Which is a shame because this club deserves relegation into oblivion.

depends how you look at it, 4 teams taking 4-6 points each from 15 available is all that needs to happen...but of course it's unlikely

I agree with you mind, there's no club in the league deserves to go down more than us, we should have been disqualified for sporting reasons anyway probably

Yeah wish this was American sports. We'd have been wound up or forcibly sold ages ago.