Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest GAMMELL

We need another victory in my opinion to guarantee safety... Hull will pick up two draws in their remaining fixtures, Mancs will play thier f*cking kids against them at the KC last game and will more than likely get a draw against Bolton... Im on 7.5

Guest GAMMELL

I couldn't give a f*ck if the mackems stay up regardless, as long as we're suited & booted & roaring for the start of next season in the Premier League I will be f*cking over the moon bollock naked.. We all will

Guest Albert Square

17  Newcastle  36  5  7  6  24  28  2  6  10  16  29  -17  34

18 Hull 36 3 5 10 18 35 5 5 8 20 27 -24 34

19 Middlesbrough 36 5 8 5 16 19 2 2 14 10 35 -28 31

20 West Brom 36 7 3 8 26 31 1 4 13 10 34 -29 31

Fuck look how close we are to the relegation zone :razz:

9 to a 5. I think we now have a 50% chance of staying up, the team must use the momentum going into this weekend, i can see Bolton not giving a damn and handing it over to Hull so 3 points is a must and is what i think will see us safe, Hull and the mackems wont go above 37 most likely.

Down from a 9.9 to a 7.  Anything less would seem to discount the ability of this team to f*** it all up in an amazing and unexpected way. 

Agree with that, word for word.

I know us staying up is more important, but how sweet would it be if both us AND Hull won on Saturday, meaning we were upto 16th, and Sunderland slipping into the bottom three going into their match on the Monday at Portsmouth?

The Mackems are definitely back in danger big time. If we win against Fulham they could well be fucked.

I'm actually a 1 now. Drastic i know, but i just fully believe we'll stay up now. We've got a spring in our step now and a win at home to Fulham should just about seal it. It's as much to do with the belief that Hull will continue losing, by the way.

Just totally confident that we'll stay up now, having seen that. All the ingredients are there for another win against Fulham, even though they'll probably come with a more cautious attitude. Pompey did aswell; and we carved out clear-cut chances against them. We carved out clear-cut chances again tonight, and scored. We'll carve out clear-cut chances at home to Fulham too; and with a bit of confidence, we'll take them.

Howay the lads.

I know us staying up is more important, but how sweet would it be if both us AND Hull won on Saturday, meaning we were upto 16th, and Sunderland slipping into the bottom three going into their match on the Monday at Portsmouth?

Problem is then we'd still be on the same points as Hull and only one point above Sunderland and so one point from relegation.  I definitely wouldn't want to take that risk just to put Sunderland in the bottom three.

I'm actually a 1 now. Drastic i know, but i just fully believe we'll stay up now. We've got a spring in our step now and a win at home to Fulham should just about seal it. It's as much to do with the belief that Hull will continue losing, by the way.

Just totally confident that we'll stay up now, having seen that. All the ingredients are there for another win against Fulham, even though they'll probably come with a more cautious attitude. Pompey did aswell; and we carved out clear-cut chances against them. We carved out clear-cut chances again tonight, and scored. We'll carve out clear-cut chances at home to Fulham too; and with a bit of confidence, we'll take them.

Howay the lads.

they'll also create chances against us, boro probably should've scored more than one, fulham are more clinical. they're a far better outfit than both Pompey and Boro, have a better manager and will come here full of confidence with a proper, well-thought out game plan. probably the toughest of the three winnable home games for me. the boro win is huge but there's a long way to go yet.