Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest The Boo She

Too quick to jump to conclusions. The team's performance this weekend against Norwich will be the judge to see if the Colo story is true or not.

Isn't that what they said about us last time?

I don't think so, last time relegation looked inevitable. This time it's only possible IMO.

We were 11th this time in 2009 with three points more than we have now, how did it look inevitable?

Weren't we only 2-3 points off the bottom then though? This time we're 4 points clear. There hasn't been a 'Hull' this year and all the teams you expect to be down there, are there this time. I'll admit, after we beat Pompey & Spurs back to back that winter I thought we'd be fine and was wrong. This time though, I can't see the likes of QPR, Reading and Southampton just to name 3 that will pick up more points than us before May.

Isn't that what they said about us last time?

I don't think so, last time relegation looked inevitable. This time it's only possible IMO.

We were 11th this time in 2009 with three points more than we have now, how did it look inevitable?

Weren't we only 2-3 points off the bottom then though? This time we're 4 points clear. There hasn't been a 'Hull' this year and all the teams you expect to be down there, are there this time. I'll admit, after we beat Pompey & Spurs back to back that winter I thought we'd be fine and was wrong. This time though, I can't see the likes of QPR, Reading and Southampton just to name 3 that will pick up more points than us before May.

:lol:

We deserve to go down if we let Colo go and don't replace him properly, while also not getting the other CB we need.

We won't replace him with a player of the same quality. Impossible imo. And I'm optimistic normally.