Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest pintofscottsellers

We will be fine, never expected anything from todays game, City are a team that always shaft us even when they were the utter gash man city.

4th.

Bleurgh. Likely to win on Monday n all.

Hopefully they'll put in a can't be chewed effort next week. At least they're quite open but generally we are poor against them home or away.

Our home record has been very good since the new signings, i'm quite confident we can get the victories we need against Fulham and Mackems.

We really need sort out this ridiculous away form/record/mentality going into next season though.

I'm on my phone trying to preserve data abroad, is that the form table?

Trouble with the form table is that for us it's all one way, home or nothing which makes us far more vulnerable than other sides. Confidently expect us not to get another away point regardless of the opposition.

Really can't see us beating Fulham, like. Not since we'll be playing all-out on Thursday. We've absolutely got some winnable fixtures left though if Pardew magically grows some balls between now and the end of the season.

Can see us getting something against West Brom, QPR, Mackems and Liverpool. Can't see us getting anything against West Ham and the Arse.

I'd be very confident if it wasn't for the Europa League. We've got our two most winnable games coming up, but they straddle the Benfica games. If we remain in the Europa League after Benfica, we'll really struggle to pick up points, given the opposition.

Guest ItalianMagpie

We are 3 points off relegation, when the hell should we be worried to go down? :neutral:

I'm tired of hearing "we won't go down", "no chance" and bla bla bla while we fucking keep losing every week.

We won't get any more away points till the end (I reckon we wouldn't beat Chesterfield away...) so we'd better win some home games or we WILL go down ffs.