Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Back down to a 3 for several reasons:

1) There's a 5pt gap over the mackems, which should remain after next Sunday.

2) We're now above Stoke, who I think are in real trouble.

3) Wigan are away at Man City next.

Back down to a 3 for several reasons:

1) There's a 5pt gap over the mackems, which should remain after next Sunday.

2) We're now above Stoke, who I think are in real trouble.

3) Wigan are away at Man City next.

:thup:

Back down to a 2.

Having a 5 point cushion with only 18 points to play for AND having 4 teams between us, all of which need to pass us, means we only need one more result to confirm it. Beat the mackems and that's that.

Guest ItalianMagpie

So all out against Benfica, f*** the league?

We are a football club, and football clubs play for trophies. We in particular can't afford to snub an importan competion like EL after winning fuck all in the last 30+ years.

Plus, momentum is more important than rest and we have some chances with Benfica, so all out everywhere and let's see how far we can reach.

So all out against Benfica, f*** the league?

We are a football club, and football clubs play for trophies. We in particular can't afford to snub an importan competion like EL after winning fuck all in the last 30+ years.

Plus, momentum is more important than rest and we have some chances with Benfica, so all out everywhere and let's see how far we can reach.

Thanks for clearing that up mate, for a second there I thought we were an ice cream.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I would like to see Wigan go down after that tackle on Hiadara and them condoning it

I would like to see Wigan go down after that tackle on Hiadara and them condoning it

I wanted them to go down because they always stay up by the skin of their teeth! The whole Haidara thing only hammered it home.

Them or Sunderland would do.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

We'll have to want to go down now at this stage I think. We're certainly in a great position to stay up now obviously.

Wigan btw will have two games in hand on the mackems on Sunday and one of them is City midweek and then Swansea at home at the beginning of May. Don't forget Wigan have no league match this weekend because they play Millwall for a Europa league spot (Fa cup runners-up).

A win for us against Sunderland is really going to hurt them very badly and their next two games are Everton who they always lose to and Villa who will see that and teh Fulham home game as the games to keep them up.

Those fellas who are on 5 now should probably bet on us going down at 33/1. 50% chance and they are offering 33/1, that's the best bet you'll ever get.

I moved from 2 to 1.