Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Us, Sunderland, Villa, Norwich, Southampton and Fulham all need a Swansea side with virtually nothing to play for, to get something at Wigan.

I hope to god that a) they can handle the pressure and b) they're not on their fucking holidays yet.

Wigan WILL win all thier remaining fixtures btw.

Stoke better learn to play tonight against a highly weakened Sunderland team. As long as we aren't in the bottom 3 by the weekend I'd be satisfied, at least it would be in Pardew's hands....

Stoke better learn to play tonight against a highly weakened Sunderland team. As long as we aren't in the bottom 3 by the weekend I'd be satisfied, at least it would be in Pardew's hands....

Pulis has actually gone a bit more attacking in their last couple of games, playing 2 up front and bringing Adam back into midfield - think they could well turn the mackems over tonight.

Just remembered that Norwich are getting Ricky van Wolfswinkel ;D Poor lad might be playing Championship football.

I've not wanted to bring it up in case it jinxs us  :lol:

Just remembered that Norwich are getting Ricky van Wolfswinkel ;D Poor lad might be playing Championship football.

Deal is dependent on them staying up.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/18/ricky-van-wolfswinkel-norwich-chris-hughton

Hughton disagrees with some certainty.

Sporting will also be in financial trouble. They need the money.

Hmmm not seen that before. Bit risky you'd have thought, Norwich aren't the most wealthy club going.

Can't decide if us being in the relegation zone on Tuesday night would hinder us at all or actually wake a few NUFC employees up to the seriousness of the situation. Feels like we're sleep-walking to the Championship at present. :undecided:

Christ no. :lol:

I still think our most likely route out of it is Wigan not winning any of their last 3. Swansea giving them a pasting on Tuesday would probably keep us up.

All Swansea needs to do is draw. Draw, draw, draw. Rather they won obviously, but I can't see it at the moment.

Swansea's form at the moment is pretty awful and Wigan are on their annual spurt of form to keep themselves up, have no confidence at all in the leek-munchers doing us a favour.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/18/ricky-van-wolfswinkel-norwich-chris-hughton

Hughton disagrees with some certainty.

Sporting will also be in financial trouble. They need the money.

Hmmm not seen that before. Bit risky you'd have thought, Norwich aren't the most wealthy club going.

Think they should be fine with the parachute payments increased from 48m to 60m. Blackburn did sign Rhodes for 8m too and they probably have a darker future ahead.

Us, Sunderland, Villa, Norwich, Southampton and Fulham all need a Swansea side with virtually nothing to play for, to get something at Wigan.

I hope to god that a) they can handle the pressure and b) they're not on their fucking holidays yet.

Wigan WILL win all thier remaining fixtures btw.

You got an accumulator on?

http://i39.tinypic.com/263gahx.png

What a crazy last day that would be!

Dunno if I could actually go to the match with the lack of 3G reception.  Would have to watch it in a pub with SSN on another TV.

Here is one possible way the table could look going into the final set of fixtures:

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/5118/tablehk.png

That win for Wigan v West Brom sets them up perfectly for their run in, wouldn't be surprised if that was in Martinez's thinking and why they really went for it. Tomorrow v Swansea he's got whoever he puts out scrapping for a place in the cup final lineup, a perfect motivation. Just can't see them not winning.

Somehow bettering Norwich's results is the only realistic way I can see out of this.

7 to a 5 if this stays like this.

Still got another winnable home game after this haven't they?

Southampton at home. I think we're equally as likely to win against QPR and lose against Arsenal as what they have of beating Southampton and losing to Spurs, so reckon it's 50-50...probably a 4 if Wigan also lose tomorrow.

7 to a 5 if this stays like this.

Still got another winnable home game after this haven't they?

Its about as winnable as this tbf and so far they are cocking this one up... *knocks on wood*

Don't get ahead of yourself.