Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I think we are gone n will be in bottom 3 by Wed.

Villa and Wigan picked up wins through their determination and desire. We scraped a point in the end and have no idea how we will beat qpr.  even if we do I reckon we need a draw with arsenal

I'm resigned to Villa and Wigan finishing above us. I'm placing my hope in WBA beating Norwich and then City spanking them, but, if City are already confirmed 2nd and Arsenal need a result I can see us getting the worse result between the 2.

I really did fancy Wigan yesterday, WBA are on their hols, take the game to them and you'll be on top, take your foot off and they'll do ok. We fucked up big time down there. We have to go at QPR, make them realise that we are bang up for it and hope they pack in. If it turns into a cagey performance we'll retreat and take what's coming.

From going into the derby thinking we were safe I now believe we're about even money to go down, how we're 6/1 the way we're playing in comparison to those around us I'll never know. Take us or Norwich to go down and you'll makes money.

Gonna be real f***ing close like, disgrace that it has come to this.

Last day at St. James' has the potential to get very f***ing messy.

If we went down at home on the last game of the season there would probably be full on riots in the town.

If we do stay up, the second the ref blows the final whistle, i hope there's Pardew out songs and banners etc.

Can't believe we are going to rely on a GD when we were -10 just seven games ago. This is a horrible feeling. That fucking loss to Wigan hurt us more than any of us could imagine I think. We'd have 39 by now and they'd have 33...Who was the ref that didn't see those handballs? Probert?

Can't believe we are going to rely on a GD when we were -10 just seven games ago. This is a horrible feeling. That fucking loss to Wigan hurt us more than any of us could imagine I think. We'd have 39 by now and they'd have 33...Who was the ref that didn't see those handballs? Probert?

its annoying but you will drive yourself crazy if you dwell on it. we got away with a few too. Ba's handball v reading for one

Im down to an 8, my lowest level of the season.  Im at peace with the possibility of relegation and I  cant believe im not more "rattled" but ive just got no fight or anger left. 

This season has been like a multi car pile up in slow motion. 

I dont know if 3 points will be enough, that 0-0 yesterday would have been a cracking little result if wigan and villa didn't pick up maximum points.

I dont know if 3 points will be enough, that 0-0 yesterday would have been a cracking little result if wigan and villa didn't pick up maximum points.

I think its between us and Norwich now to be honest unless Swansea pull something out of the bag on Tuesday. If Norwich get beat and we take at least a point I think it would keep us up. But I think Norwich will take at least a point if not more.

I think its between us and Norwich now to be honest unless Swansea pull something out of the bag on Tuesday. If Norwich get beat and we take at least a point I think it would keep us up. But I think Norwich will take at least a point if not more.

We'll know more about Sunderland after tomorrow night, if Sunderland lose that game then they are in mega shit.

Guest Phil K

Even if we survive (which I doubt with Pardew) Pardew HAS to go. Just more of the same. In fact even if we go down he has to go. I just cannot see him managing what Hughton did.

Even if we survive (which I doubt with Pardew) Pardew HAS to go. Just more of the same. In fact even if we go down he has to go. I just cannot see him managing what Hughton did.

IF we go down and Brighton have blown their promotion.  Go and get Poyet and start building a team ASAP.

Has it been mentioned yet that Beausejour might be out for the season?

Wigan down to Boyce, Scharner and Golobart and Caldwell who hasnt played for a while I dont think

I just have zero faith in us beating QPR and I dont see WBA beating Norwich either. I think  we're done.

Have to agree with this to be honest - the past results around us for the past month have been absolutely shit for us so there is no reason why this trend won't continue and as some one else said yesterday (I think it was Dave) nobody seems to do us any favours when we're in the shit.

Obviously I thought we COULD go down during the most of the season but it was only after yesterday I'm now shitting myself. I really thought Wigan had too much to do but now they've beaten West Brom we're in fucking shit.

With our current squad of players and the T.V money next season going down would be absolutely sickening.

Did the predictor thingy and if Wigan beats Swansea I have them finishing on 39 together with us, Norwich and Sunderland. Wigan goes clear on -24, we and Norwich finishes on -25 but we go ahead of them on goals scored or w/e comes after goal difference. Fucking hell.

39p will absolutely kill us. We need to win against QPR, seriously have too. But I got Wigan going down if they don't beat Swansea.

Guest Phil K

I have no faith in our lot whatsoever, due to EVEN LESS than "no" faith in Pardew.

I know it's footy supporter's pessimism/reverse jinxing, but I'm still surprised at how many people seem to think that you'll probably go down. The odds are still in your favour, just.

If you beat QPR, you could go eleventh. There are just too many crazy things that would need to happen for you to go down. Win and you're safe, I reckon.

Norwich are suddenly in great peril, but Wigan still need to get the points on the board. Even that one point today gave you an appreciably better chance of staying up.

It's understandable panic but I'm in the same place as you. I'd be very surprised if we went down, there are just too many factors in play. I think WBA will win next week, they played well yesterday showing they're hardly settling down and they just came off the back of a 3-0 away win. I can see Norwich getting a point at most, I reckon we'll get 2 at least. Then there's other teams to consider too, the Mackems are in big trouble for example. There's a lot left to play for.

There's many twists and turns to come. Very feasible that a team like Fulham could suddenly find themselves in the bottom three momentarily on the last day. That's why I think three points will do it - there's simply too many in the mix. If we get to 41, for both Villa and Wigan to finish above us would require one of them to beat Chelsea/Arsenal respectively. Then even if that happens, the mackems still need 4 points to get to 41, Norwich need 3 (and they pretty much need them against West Brom), Fulham need 1 but have tough games, Southampton, Stoke and mackems are all playing each other so points will be dropped there.

Awful knowing our fate is in the hands of a man who doesn't know the meaning of 'going all out for the win'. Honestly you couldn't hand pick a better game than QPR in our situation but we'll probably fuck it up.

I know it's footy supporter's pessimism/reverse jinxing, but I'm still surprised at how many people seem to think that you'll probably go down. The odds are still in your favour, just.

If you beat QPR, you could go eleventh. There are just too many crazy things that would need to happen for you to go down. Win and you're safe, I reckon.

Norwich are suddenly in great peril, but Wigan still need to get the points on the board. Even that one point today gave you an appreciably better chance of staying up.

answered your own question right there, not that it was a question...nobody believes we can win another game with this fuckwit in charge...therefore if you approach everything from that standpoint you're then looking for another team to lose all of their games, and you can never rely on that shit happening