Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest bimpy474

Win at QPR and there's no way you're going down.

You will win at QPR.

I see you much safer than you see yourselves.

This is a common theme i'm noticing, other fans think we will stay up without a 2nds hesitation, i'm absolutely gobsmacked by the reaction by folks on twitter at the shock that we could be in relegation zone.

We are absolutely wank and its been coming for a while, i didn't really start thinking about relegation till the Liverpool abomination tbh but i think we are doomed now.

Can't see us beating QPR if i'm honest.

It's like people have just not noticed how shit we have been ALL SEASON, it really is baffling how thick and short sighted people have been.

You will win at QPR.

I hope this wonderful man is right.

I totally agree with him too. Win at QPR and we are safe, it's simple, Pardew needs to recognise that though and set us up for a victory. I didn' see their game this weekend but my friend send they were playing like a bunch of gutless mercenaries with no team spirit, we should really win.

You will win at QPR.

I see us 24 hours away from 18th place, with only 2 games to go.

And your next fixture is as easy as it gets. You'll win at QPR and this'll seem like a distant time of panic.

You will win at QPR.

We will be in bottom 3 after tomorrow night, even a win against QPR may then not be enough and fate not in our hands. We are as good as gone. Only thing that could save us is Norwich losing next 2 and us getting draw

That's just simply not true. I can't be arsed with all this deliberate pessimism, it seems like a defence mechanism so people can go SEE! if it does happen. Take a step back man. There's obviously a significant chance we'll go down, but we're not down and there's a good chance we'll stay up. Like fuck would you be saying "we're as good as safe" if you were a Norwich fan. We can fucking do it man.

Guest oatcakejamie

To Any castle fan that just watched that gutless performance i will start by saying im sorry. I have to watch that crap every week and that's the normal for me. A lot of you compare pulis to pardew and i for one think pardew is a far better manager and im just shocked that your in that position.

You will win at QPR.

I hope this wonderful man is right.

I totally agree with him too. Win at QPR and we are safe, it's simple, Pardew needs to recognise that though and set us up for a victory. I didn' see their game this weekend but my friend send they were playing like a bunch of gutless mercenaries with no team spirit, we should really win.

You have easily enough quality.

Sunderland, on the other hand, have had their easiest remaining game tonight, only taken a point, had another player sent off, and have to play Southampton, who have as much to play as they do, and Spurs away.

Sunderland need to be very, very worried.

Lots of negativity which is understandable but I think we need to get behind the team (and even Pardew) for the next two games. After that the recriminations will begin and he will surely get sacked and we can rebuild. Personally think we can win at QPR but will lose to Arsenal and stay up by the skin of our teeth.

You will win at QPR.

This is a common theme i'm noticing, other fans think we will stay up without a 2nds hesitation, i'm absolutely gobsmacked by the reaction by folks on twitter at the shock that we could be in relegation zone.

We are absolutely w*** and its been coming for a while, i didn't really start thinking about relegation till the Liverpool abomination tbh but i think we are doomed now.

Can't see us beating QPR if i'm honest.

It's like people have just not noticed how s*** we have been ALL SEASON, it really is baffling how thick and short sighted people have been.

I don't think the majority watch us outside of MOTD tbh and just see our players and assume we will be fine. Its the only thing i can think of.

You will win at QPR.

And your next fixture is as easy as it gets. You'll win at QPR and this'll seem like a distant time of panic.

You've really not watched us this season, have you?

This has got such an air of inevitability about it. It's like trying to walk through quicksand. A feeling of being dragged down. The mackems should never have got back into that game with 10 men. Think it was Jerome who tried to side foot a great chance at 1-0 instead of putting his foot through it. I'm mentally preparing myself for the championship now.

Guest neesy111

Lots of negativity which is understandable but I think we need to get behind the team (and even Pardew) for the next two games. After that the recriminations will begin and he will surely get sacked and we can rebuild. Personally think we can win at QPR but will lose to Arsenal and stay up by the skin of our teeth.

The fans are getting behind the team like I did on Saturday, it could had been far worse at the Liverpool game.  Also it makes fuck all difference what people say on here, social media etc, if players/management are concerned about the views written in the media etc then they shouldn't be in professional football.

I'm not getting behind Pardew, piss off with that.

You will win at QPR.

No, but I have paid close attention to every other team in the relegation fight.

It always looks worse when you are talking about your own team, but there are teams in worse positions than you, and it is in your own hands.

Beat QPR and you're fine. Maybe if you can't win there, you deserve to get relegated, but honestly, both Wigan and Norwich are in worse positions, clearly, and I believe Sunderland are as well.

Guest neesy111

You will win at QPR.

No, but I have paid close attention to every other team in the relegation fight.

It always looks worse when you are talking about your own team, but there are teams in worse positions than you, and it is in your own hands.

Beat QPR and you're fine. Maybe if you can't win there, you deserve to get relegated, but honestly, both Wigan and Norwich are in worse positions, clearly, and I believe Sunderland are as well.

Brummie, we are fucking dreadful.

You will win at QPR.

You're underestimating how negative our manager is.

You will win at QPR.

to win a game though you have to be on the front foot, looking to attack and score goals.  We don't do that.

You will win at QPR.

There's no way Wigan are in a worse position like, given their momentum. They'll never have an easier game than tomorrow night, I'm convinced they could send a second string out and win that.