Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest icemanblue

10 for me now, it's happening. If we don't win against qpr we are down

Second sentence contradicts the first mate.

:lol: of all the people to pick up on that after I decided not too.

10. We're down. Was optimistic at half time of that game but as usual, everything has went against us. We have no fight and the worst manager in the league. Wigan will fluke their way out of it as usual.

Look at our fucking goal difference. Giving up against Liverpool might send us down.

And throwing the game against Man City.

We effectively gave up a point in the Liverpool game alone. :anguish:

Guest neesy111

If this goes down to GD, then the fucking players want absolute caning for what happened against Liverpool, no excuse at all for dropping heads like that.

Guest bimpy474

Look at our fucking goal difference. Giving up against Liverpool might send us down.

And yet some people still back him, beggars belief tbh.

Guest bimpy474

If wigan win- 8 teams will be within 3 points of third bottom.

Doesn't matter if we can't win. Pardew has driven all the fight out of us.

Guest icemanblue

If this goes down to GD, then the fucking players want absolute caning for what happened against Liverpool, no excuse at all for dropping heads like that.

They probably want caning for it anyway, like.

I know we are shit and can't score but the only saving grace is that it is QPR who are woeful and have already been relegated. If we cannot beat them I agree with the posters above who say we deserve to go down. It is going to be a very nervous afternoon.

Look at our f***ing goal difference. Giving up against Liverpool might send us down.

I said that in the match day thread, while idiots were hoping we would concede more because that would definitely result in Pardew getting sacked.

And yet the players are little to blame for some, that to me rammed home they're an unprofessional bunch of cunts as well as the manager being an utter turd burglar.

Guest icemanblue

Sunderland  easiest game and they got a point and a suspension. I know it could've been better but I'm not reaching for the razor blades yet.

Think Southampton will give them a much, much sterner test. They still need points and, if they go ahead, they're unlikely to give Sunderland as much encouragement to get back into the game.

Guest neesy111

And yet the players are little to blame for some, that to me rammed home they're an unprofessional bunch of cunts as well as the manager being an utter turd burglar.

:thup:

Still on a 9, if Wigan win tomorrow and we fail to beat QPR it's a 10.

If those two things happen, it'll be curtains unless Norwich come to our rescue somehow.