Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest Roger Kint

A week ago I was at a 1 or 2, now I'm at a 5.

About the same really. With SDJ, Cisse, Sissoko, Dummett and possibly Aarons coming back i have enough confidence in us to fight the Carver effect

I'm at a 2. Until we are statistically relegated it shouldn't be higher than 3.

Quit reaching for your razors :lol:

[/inochi]

What, the needle on my measuring device is at an 8 now...

The players have no fight because of complacent leadership from owner down. A complacent headteacher can't blame his teachers or a like minded police commissioner blame his officers if their aims and goals don't matter. The players are at fault but unlike the likes of Steve Howey; I believed the director and coach are so so much more massively responsible.

The players have no fight because of complacent leadership from owner down. A complacent headteacher can't blame his teachers or a like minded police commissioner blame his officers if their aims and goals don't matter. The players are at fault but unlike the likes of Steve Howey; I believed the director and coach are so so much more massively responsible.

:thup: was the same the last time we went down

Guest Roger Kint

It's just what happens sometimes at this stage of the season. Who'd have thought Leicester would win their last 4 games in a row, and Hull their last 2? Just saying.

In their last four games two of them were basically on the beach and Burnley gifted them 3 points with that missed pen, never mind the mess WBA were in that week. Looking at the fixtures it wasnt going to be a massive shock to see them get 9+ points there imo

Guest Roger Kint

And Chelsea should beat them tonight, which would stop their momentum.

Aye, they are resting players as well apparently so could backfire if Jose wants to win convincingly

Still think we'll manage to scrape a couple of points somewhere, probably from the 2 home games, which will just about keep us up. But, like many others, I'm struggling to care anyway. If we go down we deserve it, and Mike Ashley above anyone else deserves it for ruining our football club. We're not going anywhere in the Premiership so we might as well be a team fighting for promotion in the Championship, at least we would have some sort of meaning to our existence.

Still think we'll manage to scrape a couple of points somewhere, probably from the 2 home games, which will just about keep us up. But, like many others, I'm struggling to care anyway. If we go down we deserve it, and Mike Ashley above anyone else deserves it for ruining our football club. We're not going anywhere in the Premiership so we might as well be a team fighting for promotion in the Championship, at least we would have some sort of meaning to our existence.

Feel the same, except I have no confidence we could make a decent promotion challenge so on balance I would rather stay up. If Carver gets the job I'm not watching next season anyway TBF.

Totally agree.

I don't want us to go down for one reason really, the likes of Williamson, Raylor, Jonas (love the guy but he's past PL quality) and Sammy, will probably be offered contracts. While the better players like Sissoko, Janmaat, Krul and Perez will be off.

I'm hoping for a point at Leicester and from somewhere else a point more, which I believe will be enough to keep us in the PL. Sad, sad state of affairs it is this close. How the guy can even be considered as the perm choice is completely and utterly ludicrous.

I don't want us to go down for one reason really, the likes of Williamson, Raylor, Jonas (love the guy but he's past PL quality) and Sammy, will probably be offered contracts. While the better players like Sissoko, Janmaat, Krul and Perez will be off.

Agreed, it's essentially the opposite of the last time we got relegated. Then we used it to jettison the more overpaid and lazy fuckers. Now we would just lose anybody who's any good.

It'll happen regardless to an extent. I don't particularly want to see go down but I frankly wouldn't care too much if we did, or be afraid of not coming back. I'm sick of the club as it is and the machinations of the premier league. Best league in the world my arse.