Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Go down on the last day of the season and there will be hell on. The stadium will be demolished, players attacked, protests outside the ground and horses galloping for their lives.

Well for those with any fight left in them. The rest will no doubt be making plans for away trips in the championship.

I've just had a decent sized bet on us to go down at 200/1  - at the very least will be able to lay it off at much shorter odds after Liverpool and Spurs hump us into oblivion.

Glad I got on this one - think I'm going to let it ride, can see the odds coming in a fair bit more over the next few weeks...

I'm so conflicted right now, got 20 quid on at 200/1, if we go down I win 4 grand  :lol:

Does it even matter if we get relegated, the only reason we are in the premier league is to advertise mikes glorified sweat-shop. I understand if we go down it's no guarantee fat ash leaves but all that free advertising that's beamed worldwide wont be so valuable.

Imagine losing 11 games in a row and still surviving.

11 would be the worst in our entire history too wouldn't it? That'd be some achievement in 2015.

Yup. AND WE WERE THERE FOR IT! One to tell the grandkids. Mine are fucking here for it too, like. :lol:

Guest Gino14

Most sites have come back in from 11/2 apart from Coral, just put £25 on before they shorten as well.

You could get 11/2 everywhere the other day and today most sites have shorted it to 9/2, that's without any more games being played.  The simple fact of keeping Carver has shortened the odds, which says it all to me.

Most sites have come back in from 11/2 apart from Coral, just put £25 on before they shorten as well.

You could get 11/2 everywhere the other day and today most sites have shorted it to 9/2, that's without any more games being played.  The simple fact of keeping Carver has shortened the odds, which says it all to me.

It briefly went out after Hull lost and back in again with the latest paper talk. I won about £400 last time we went down, wish I'd got on at the massive odds being offered a few weeks ago but even I didn't think it would get this bad.

Guest Gino14

It briefly went out after Hull lost and back in again with the latest paper talk. I won about £400 last time we went down, wish I'd got on at the massive odds being offered a few weeks ago but even I didn't think it would get this bad.

When Carver was appointed you could get anywhere between 150 and 200/1.  I was so tempted, because I knew he was a disaster, but I hovered over putting a tenner on it and just never got around to it.  It seemed so unlikely given our points tally and I was loathe to bet against my own team.  Now I wish I had, because money is money and bet or not, it wouldn't have affected the end result.  At least if I'd had that bet I'd have got something out of this and no amount of money would actually make me wish for relegation.

Just put £10 (max stake) down on 888Sport for us to go down, as part of the treble the odds offer.

Me too. 9/2 by the time i got round to it, but the treble the odds thing makes it more appealing. Probs the 1st bet i've placed where i'd love to lose.

It seems too good to be true. I have a terrible feeling, by no doing of our own, that some other team is gonna decide they need to be even more shit than Newcastle and beat us to the bottom.