Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

That would surely see us down on gd

Depends. The mackems play harder games and could easily concede more than us. Lowering their GD massively. Especially with Arsenal as the game in hand?

Yeah but there's 9 of a difference between us and hull and that has hull getting a win so at least a 11 goal swing in 2 games

What I mean is that table obv not taking GD in to account

Depends. The mackems play harder games and could easily concede more than us. Lowering their GD massively. Especially with Arsenal as the game in hand?

Yeah but there's 9 of a difference between us and hull and that has hull getting a win so at least a 11 goal swing in 2 games

Aye, but only 1 of the three would go down. Providing Sunderland get a couple of hammerings, it would see us and Hull have a better GD, surely.

Aye, but only 1 of the three would go down. Providing Sunderland get a couple of hammerings, it would see us and Hull have a better GD, surely.

True, maybe not see us down what I was really meaning is the table isn't taking Gd in to account

True, maybe not see us down what I was really meaning is the table isn't taking Gd in to account

We can pray it doesn't come to that, eh :thup:

Yeah let's hope so lol

Guest Gino14

There are better predictors about that include goal difference, but a quick look at the table will tell you that if we end up level on points with anyone we'll likely be relegated.  We need to stay ahead on points and it's going to take a shock of election proportions for us to get any more.

I think we have been handed a slither of hope that we could be able to exploit.

England have been given a bonus fair play place in the league. West Ham have a very slender lead for this spot.

If that slender lead still exists going into the final game we could be playing a team with orders not to foul anyone, it would give us the competitive edge if we were savvy enough to use it.

Isn't the fair play place based on the league's discipline not the team's? Therefore West Ham wouldn't give a shit if they get 3 sent off so long as they finish in the extra spot?

Hes the gift that keeps on giving, complete loon

No one said anything when John Carver said he was the best coach in the league, is it any wonder that you get people saying that they're Jesus Christ? f*** it, maybe I'm Jesus Christ.

Now you mention it, Carver and Jesus have the same initials, maybe he is Jesus?

Hold on, my initials are JC too, maybe I'm the Newcastle manager. Would explain a lot...

Guest Roger Kint

Isn't the fair play place based on the league's discipline not the team's? Therefore West Ham wouldn't give a shit if they get 3 sent off so long as they finish in the extra spot?

Well they may care as Everton are marginally behind them. Not that anyone normal would suggest they spend three games avoiding body contact.

Goes to the side highest up in the fair play table that aren't already in Europe I think.  Isn't it the leagues discipline that decides the number of places that league has?

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/fair-play.html

Yeah, that's about us done now, things have really gone against us in the last couple of weeks.

Aye, other teams pulling their fingers out hasn't helped.