Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

The fact that they won't even entertain the idea of sacking him is a major concern in itself.

With Advocaat gone, Sherwood on the brink at least those clubs will enjoy some form of reaction/change.

When you then look at the form of the newly promoted sides and the fact that we enjoy no leadership whatsoever then I just can't see how we don't end up one of the three worst teams in the league.

The demise from Pardew leaving a squad in mid-table to the current malaise, especially after having spent money, is quite frankly staggering.

The squad needs a total overhaul. I'd be giving SMc no more than the next three weeks to prove he can get results out of them before shipping him out completely for a man capable of generating a total change of culture.

When the head coach is the only focal point of the club, he needs to be a big character with serious charisma and an ability to sell the club to not only potential players but also to the fans who want to believe again. Schteve will never be that imho.

Got to agree with that. I was prepared to hope he would be an improvement based on what Derby fans were saying, but deep down I always thought he lacked true leadership qualities. He's a coach not a manager. I think the best we can hope from him is mid-table and some decent(ish) football.

http://i3.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article10237437.ece/ALTERNATES/s510b/NUFC-injured-XI.jpg

Injured 11.

vs

Darlow

Lascelles  Colo  Willo  Mbemba

Wilnaldum

Sissoko        Thauvin

De Jong   

Perez    Mitrovic

Which of the other shit teams could score six in a match?

:thup: That's what I'm thinking. I'm not, for a moment, saying we're out of the woods - but if Villa, Bournemouth or the Mackems scored six in a game I'd be really worried for us.

When Perez and Mitrovic played like that against Chelsea, I said we won't get relegated if they play up front for the majority of the season and I stand by that.

Defence want shot, needs sorted in January. Need to sign a top left back.

Well I'm firmly in the Coloccini out camp but left back is slightly more pressing. Again, both please.

I reckon we've got a deal lined up for Willems, when he's fit, so doubt that we'll get anyone else in until then.

Good start in terms of these 6 games being our opportunity to get out of the mire.

Ignoring the Krul injury it's frustrating as we're otherwise a centre half, a left back and a defensive midfielder away from looking solid as well as exciting going forward.

A left back would be nice but we need someone to partner and bring on Mbemba or we'll ruin him.

This! I'm worried about the wet pudle dragging Mbemba down to the bottom of the ocean. CB, CM and a LB please!