Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

It is just too hard for us to get anything right now, whether is it's bad luck, poor refereeing, running into a keeper playing on fire or whatever, we can't get the results. It's a big relegation sign and a huge indication that this is not going to end well this season.

Seriously worries me that we seem unable to score in so many games this season. Butland did play class today but we should have won... again. Too familiar.

6 so far. Very worrying.

especially considering that defense is going to fuck up on a very regular basis

Guest palnese

Another canny result.

Do you seriously want us to go down?

Erm, yes?

I think Ashley might sell if we go down and stay there. That's my only reason.

Erm, why?

Aahh ffs.

If we play like that every week we'll be fine.

Don't think so. A team that manages 1 point from 2 home games against Watford and Stoke and loses to sunderland, supposedly the worst team in the league probably isn't going to be fine. Bournemouth next week is massive.

If we play like that every week we'll be fine.

Don't think so. A team that manages 1 point from 2 home games against Watford and Stoke and loses to sunderland, supposedly the worst team in the league probably isn't going to be fine. Bournemouth next week is massive.

I am starting to get worried, I think we needed 4 points from the last two games. It's not going to be easy making these points up.

Playing reasonably well for one half (but not winning) at home to the 14th best team in the division will not keep you up. Sorry, but it's hard for me to be too positive when we're not winning very winnable games and struggling to score. However, I do think we will stay up due to the rubbishness of at least 3 other teams,

This thread is kind of pointless if all we do is look at results. Obviously if results continue, we will go down. Nobody disputes that.

Aye, but there is no evidence right now to suggest we're turning a corner any time soon.

Well, I think we're performing better and we seem to be developing an understanding. We had about 5 chances to win the game today and dominated it almost throughout. Obviously it's concerning that we didn't manage it.

This thread is kind of pointless if all we do is look at results. Obviously if results continue, we will go down. Nobody disputes that.

Aye, but there is no evidence right now to suggest we're turning a corner any time soon.

Well, I think we're performing better and we seem to be developing an understanding. We had about 5 chances to win the game today and dominated it almost throughout. Obviously it's concerning that we didn't manage it.

I dunno, I'm still feeling cynical after failing to build on the positive signs from the opening games. Call me impatient, but I'm sick of looking for positives and excuses in our non-wins. 1 win from 11 is poor, and 0 goals from 2 games we 'dominated' is also very concerning.