Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Tell you what, the championship is going to be interesting next season with us, you and Sunderland all in it.

If we leave Sherwood where he is, we are absolutely doomed, fucking doomed. Truly horrific today.

3 points of 8 means 35 off thirty to stay up. Not a huge ask in the history of football, but well beyond anything we've served up so far this season.

7.5, but maybe 8 in two games' time.

how many games has it taken to collect our last 35 points?

We are down IMO without a shadow of a doubt today just highlights it. I don't care who you are or which division you play in when a team lets in 6 goals in 18 minutes there's something deeply deeply Wong at the club and with the team. We sadly don't have 1 single winner in the team and they all have a losing mentality once we go behind they may as well just walk off the pitch. Couple that with a captain who is the biggest farce of a captain and the biggest chickenshit layer we have then there is no hope.

We have now gone the equivalent of half a season with 1 win (1 win in our last 19) and still you get arseholes on here looking at positives. Face it there's not one positive thing about NUFC in the last 5 years the club is a negative bottom feeder. I will be absolutely amazed if we win any more than 5 games this season

At least the championship will rid us of the absolute precession that is modern day football it's totally shite to watch and a complete mis match

Our next 7: Norwich (h), Sunderland (a), Stoke (h), Bournemouth (a), Leicester (h), Palace (a), Liverpool (h)

Need a minimum of 10 points.

Massive ask, that.

I'm honestly struggling to justify thinking we'd get a win out of any of that lot.

3 points of 8 means 35 off thirty to stay up. Not a huge ask in the history of football, but well beyond anything we've served up so far this season.

7.5, but maybe 8 in two games' time.

how many games has it taken to collect our last 35 points?

We have 35 points from our last 38 games.

Our next 7: Norwich (h), Sunderland (a), Stoke (h), Bournemouth (a), Leicester (h), Palace (a), Liverpool (h)

Need a minimum of 10 points.

Massive ask, that.

I'm honestly struggling to justify thinking we'd get a win out of any of that lot.

Same here. Every single team in there, bar Sunderland, looks far more up for a fight, and better organized, than us.

We'll go down, and deserve too.

Fat b****** will have to spend at least 100m + in January to turn this shitfest around. Oh and get a proper manager in.

He's going to have spend in january, no chance of gambling another season this time or else he'll lose millions.

I don't think we are doomed. Bournemouth and WBA are probably catchable. It's going to be another horrific season though.. The annoying thing is that Villa and Sunderland will at least make changes, we won't.

WBA can defend and Bournemouth look like they give half a shit

We'll go down, and deserve too.

Fat bastard will have to spend at least 100m + in January to turn this shitfest around. Oh and get a proper manager in.

even then theres no guarantees, no amount of money is certain to work- it takes clubs years to build up squads, with considered purchases, all the while we are just selling and taking a punt on players, may be too late/ too far to simply buy out of.

Any more injuries and Bournemouth will be in real trouble. I still think they'll take one place, and if Sunderland make the wrong choice at manager then that's two places sewn up.

Those four home games mentioned above look weirdly ominous. If you play like you can (see the first half today) then I see no reason why you can't take 10 pts from those seven games. The problem is, anything less than three points from both Norwich and Stoke at home will be terribly demoralizing, and runs the risk of completely derailing the season.

I still think that the ability to throw money about in the Jan window will prove crucial, and will end up saving you. A proper CB and CM would keep you up.

Tell you what, the championship is going to be interesting next season with us, you and Sunderland all in it.

If we leave Sherwood where he is, we are absolutely doomed, fucking doomed. Truly horrific today.

Us and blunderland don't play any of the big guys in the next 6 games, I think Villa have 3. It's a proper shit-off, like, but we might be able to get some points.

Been baffled at people saying we always play well against good teams after the MU and Chelsea draws. No, we don't, we get regularly humped, screaming into the pillow, how can you forget all those 4s, 5s and 6s, man? Was genuinely pissed off that they took Agüero off after 65 today as I would have liked to have seen him get 8 to break Ted Drake's record live. That's the statto side of me, I would have hated it too as a deluded NUFC fan. I can compartmentalise shit like nobody's business. It totally would have happened too, he was unfuckingstoppable.

If we leave Sherwood where he is, we are absolutely doomed, f***ing doomed. Truly horrific today.

I keep forgetting to dig out that post from a couple of years back, when I said he'd done a pretty good job  with us considering his limitations, but essentially he's winging it.

I was 100% sure we were not going down last season when shit was at its worst, and when people were panicking in the most absurd manner I still stood ground and fought off all evil demons (Mostly because the BPL is in a insanely bad state). Right now? We'll still will end up 14-17 and this club will still be the same next season and for the foreseeable future. Enjoy those who can.