Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Man City are able to batter anyone but we're now a fifth of the way into the season, bottom of the table with the worst goal difference and already five points behind 17th place.

We're in deep, deep shit.

Every glimmer of hope and positivity has been destroyed by a massive sag in performance, desire and result.

Right now I can't imagine us stringing 5 games without losing, let alone 5 where we are mostly winning. We need another 33 points from 30 games left, unless there is a massive revolution behind the scenes to improving things on the pitch, coupled with some money being spent to sort centre midfield and defensive positions, it just feels like this will be even tougher than last season to beat the drop.

I'm feeling fairly positive after today, like. We were great in the first half, had a freakish 20 minutes, then the game was dead.

We've mostly played well against Chelsea and City - remember that 6 of our 8 games have been against last season's top 8. A rock solid start but a great set of upcoming games. Unfortunately, we need 2 wins just to catch up with everyone.

But this was just our annual bumming at City, no need to get too down about it.

EDIT: Ok I know this reads weird. But we've had a tough start.

I'm feeling fairly positive after today, like. We were great in the first half, had a freakish 20 minutes, then the game was dead.

We've mostly played well against Chelsea and City - remember that 6 of our 8 games have been against last season's top 8. A rock solid start but a great set of upcoming games. Unfortunately, we need 2 wins just to catch up with everyone.

But this was just our annual bumming at City, no need to get too down about it.

EDIT: Ok I know this reads weird. But we've had a tough start.

I'm kind of the same, but it needs to turn in the next game or we really are fucked.