Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Mike Ashley does not deserve to own a premier league club. It's a f***ing shame that all of us here and every supporter of Newcastle is made to suffer and pay the price of having to endure this weekly boring, spineless, unambitious brand of football from the top / down.

I'll gladly take anything if it meant he'd sell the club once and for all. This has gone on too far, and far too painful to watch anymore.

10. Like I said yesterday, if we lose to Bournemouth - divine intervention and some howlers will be the only things that save us. We play 2 equally s*** clubs away from home and that other club at home.  Grim.

Won't have one for much longer.

Don't win the next two home games and we're gone.

Agree with that. We're obviously f***ed based on away form, but at home we're different. If we can't beat Bournemouth, don't see how we can stay up. If we can, we might have enough.

Thought the mackems would have enough and Swansea would have to be who we catch. Looks like we might have to keep above the mackems and Norwich, and with both to play, one who we have at home but have an appalling record against and the other we have away and can't win away.

I don't think it matters because I reckon Sunderland will pick up at least 6 points away from home (Against us easily) and look ok at home at moment. They look solid, confident and a lot more dangerous than us.

Ok, now we're 10. It's not even a matter of opinion anymore, these players don't give a shit about this club.

You can talk about good individuals or good fixtures, none of that matters. We're gone.

Agree with that. We're obviously f***ed based on away form, but at home we're different. If we can't beat Bournemouth, don't see how we can stay up. If we can, we might have enough.

Thought the mackems would have enough and Swansea would have to be who we catch. Looks like we might have to keep above the mackems and Norwich, and with both to play, one who we have at home but have an appalling record against and the other we have away and can't win away.

I think it comes down to character and belief at this stage and we are the side who are showing the least. There's just no way I can see us collecting more points than Sunderland or Swansea at this point unless there is a sacking of the manager and a Keegan-esque appointment. Every other side bar Villa are fighting for their lives.

Bournemouth, Sunlun and Norwich in the next 4. At least it shouldn't go down to the last game.

Can only see us getting 4 points max out of them 4 games (leicester away being the other)  :undecided:

Fail to win on Saturday and then i'll be very worried...

you should be very worried now, nothing has convinced me that we are not relegated, no point at looking at games we have left, we are cattle trucked.

Let's hope by the last game Spurs are already out of the title race and their players on 'let's not get injured for the Euros' mode.

What makes you think we'll be any more willing to get injured in that fixture?