Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Thought we were solid enough today so far. You can't plan for two injuries and Shelvey being a stupid cunt though.

Organised and well drilled whilst sitting deep. Had nothing to offer going forward, though. Which is hardly surprising, when our team is made up of a load of Championship quality players.

Thought we were solid enough today so far. You can't plan for two injuries and Shelvey being a stupid cunt though.

Organised and well drilled whilst sitting deep. Had nothing to offer going forward, though. Which is hardly surprising, when our team is made up of a load of Championship quality players.

Against one of the very best teams in the league. Expect this to be completely ignored though.

Yeah. It is a small sample size, granted. I am just worried looking at our midfield and attacking options, that are the same players that struggled to consistently play well in the Championship.

Not 'bedwetting' or crying that we'll get relegated just yet. But this just highlights how average/awful some of our players are at this level.

I don't know what number I'd have picked before today, but it wouldn't have moved at all after this match.

:thup:

I'm not massively concerned tbh, i saw nothing which i didn't think about before. I thought we would look solid defensively and before the red card we did and i thought we lacked creativity and we quite blatantly do.

Rafa and the organisation he has installed into the team will be enough IMO, with that said we desperately lack creativity and depth to more comfortable and it's a fucking joke we haven't got that.

I'm up from a 4 to a 6 after today, I was possibly the most positive of us prior to watching what went on today. The season for me hinges on Shelvey and Gayle playing as effective as they did last season, one of those two has already proven that he could be more of a hindrance than an asset, the other hasn't really been the same since his injury last season. Too early to judge whether Merino can take over from Shelvey, and of course we have zero alternatives to Gayle. Hayden and Ritchie too were very disappointing today, putting question marks in my mind on whether they can make the step up. There were positives in Atsu, Manquillo and Lejuene, along with Merino's little cameo of course but too many negative to take out of that.