Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I’d be very happy to see Liverpool’s feeder club go down.  Absolutely pointless team.

If they did and we stay up and get taken over I'd love to see us get Lemina.

Only really seen him once when we played them but he looked really good and just the kind of player we need.  They’ve actually got 4 or 5 very handy players, which makes me think they’ll probably go on a run and get out of it at some point.

Guest firetotheworks

Southampton are definitely a team to keep an eye on. Haven't won in 10 games (won 1 in 14) and pretty much everyone has them in trouble in that predictor.

They're above us in mine. There's absolutely no chance of them going down imo.

Although they are in a poor run of form, Southampton have been "in" most of the the games they've played recently. I don't see a relegation team there tbh, but they do need to start winning. There are so many teams in a similar situation, don't think anyone from Everton down are out of it.

Although they are in a poor run of form, Southampton have been "in" most of the the games they've played recently. I don't see a relegation team there tbh, but they do need to start winning. There are so many teams in a similar situation, don't think anyone from Everton down are out of it.

So a team 1 point above the drop zone with no wins in 10, having also sold their best player, isn't a relegation team?

You could argue we have been "in" most of our games, we only lose by 1 goal normally.

I think tonight's news puts us at serious risk.

Everyone, including players, staff, back of house bods would've been desperate for this deal to happen.

I think this could well be a 'wind out of the sails' moment that impacts morale, momentum etc.

What are the odds for us to go?

Everyone, including players, staff, back of house bods would've been desperate for this deal to happen.

I think this could well be a 'wind out of the sails' moment that impacts morale, momentum etc.

Likely to get hosed regardless in the next two games.

No surprise this has come out in the traditional no home game for a while slot.

Likely to get hosed regardless in the next two games.

No surprise this has come out in the traditional no home game for a while slot.

Aye - always the way with this fucking arsehole. We should've seen 'news' coming based on the fixture list alone.

3pts separating Watford (10th) to Stoke (17th). It's going to be a really tight run in.

Southampton in bottom 3 now and have Spurs next. Their game versus Brighton at end of month is bloody huge.

Watford look terrible now.

Yep. Our away game there could be very important.