Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Looked hairy for a while but it's a zero, easy as that.

Yep close this down until August.

Close this down until the next loss tbh when the other half are on here giving 10s. I presume it’s different people, can probably go back and see if there’s any intersection :lol:.

We'll finish 17th

Yeah probably. Not especially likely we'll go down. West Brom looking shit, Sheff U picking up but so far behind, Fulham a big gap and rarely win, us not winning many but every now and again. Think we'll trundle on, mostly shit with the odd win and finish 15-17. There's always the danger Sam turns it around though at WBA.

Safe to say we're relying on the others being shit rather than getting ourselves out of trouble. If we won tonight I'd have said even with the weird Bruce/Jones double act we would have probably been fairly comfortable. But not now. We can't win 1 game every 10.

I mean... Leicester were 14 points clear of Man Utd at this stage last season and finished below them.

With Fulham’s games in hand, we could only be 2 points from the drop.

We’re 20th in the form table over the last 10 games. Sheff Utd have gained 5 points on us, Fulham 2 (with 2 games in hand), and WBA a point.

Sheff Utd have played into a bit of form, they’re only 11 behind us now and we still have to play them again. Fulham have drawn 7 of their last 9, which is not the losing run we need them to be on.

If Fulham win tonight, I’d be around an 8. If they lose, that’d probably settle to a 6.

I won’t be confident of finishing above the dotted line until we do.

Fail to win on Saturday and I think we’re done. We can’t keep losing to the teams around us and teams badly out of form and expect to stay up.

Couldn’t ask for a better team to play than Southampton who barely seem to have a team able to play.

very fine margins though, we shouldnt have to be thinking "If".. Once again we are relying on 3 other teams to be shit in order for us to stay up. How the fuck did Mike Ashley become a millionnaire/billionnaire with the decisions he has made with us the past 14 years

can see Fulham getting something from Leicester tonight with Vardy out.. then they have West Ham on saturday then Everton.. results could go either way..with burnley beating liverpool, sheff utd beating man utd and brighton beating spurs we need to pick up something from the big clubs too

I think we'll be OK due to the utter shite at the bottom but by lad, those last seven aren't good to look at!

West Ham H

Liverpool a

Arsenal H

Leicester a

Man City H

Sheff Utd H

Fulham a

Fucking hell :lol:

I felt/feel we were safe based on the fact that I don't see Fulham getting enough points but looking at that run, we are not getting anything from the first five of them.

Bleak.

Fulham have a tough run of fixtures too.. but with brighton beating spurs, burnley beating liverpool etc anything is possible

we really need a performance like Dubravkas debut against Man Utd,or our 3-0 over Chelsea on the final day few years back..the amount of points we have dropped against brighton/sheff utd /leeds is criminal