Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Thing is the debate about needing to stay in the league on the basis of takeover has been the one for the past 5 seasons. We just don’t deserve to be in the top flight and if we go down it’ll be on merit/lack of. I don’t disagree, like - but we’ve circled the bowl plenty in the last 10 years.

Thing is the debate about needing to stay in the league on the basis of takeover has been the one for the past 5 seasons. We just don’t deserve to be in the top flight and if we go down it’ll be on merit/lack of. I don’t disagree, like - but we’ve circled the bowl plenty in the last 10 years.

It’s my last hope  :lol:

It’s my last hope  :lol:

Preach. It’s why all talk NUFC is pretty universally shit atm.

To those people who think we'll have enough - where's our next goal coming from, let alone point?

We're not just going to lose every game from now till the end of the season, football just doesn't work like that.

For everyone who is praising Fulham, and even I have been impressed with their recent form they're still on 12 points with 1 game left to play before we're halfway through the season.

If Bruce doesn't go I think there's a reasonable chance we'll go down, but I wouldn't think it's a certainty as the teams in the bottom 3 don't win enough games for me.

I'm still interested to know where our next goal is coming from? We have 2 shots on target per game (3 against Sheff united admittedly). Wilson averages 0.75 shots on target per game, the next highest is Jacob Murphy :lol:

I get that we're going to get the odd point, maybe a few 0-0's will be enough. I'm asking where the goals are going to come from for those confident of picking up some wins. Dodgy penalties?

Do you seriously think we won't win again until the end of the season? As has been said, we are a terrible team but football doesn't work like that. We've had similar horrendous performances under Bruce and then stepped it up slightly in subsequent games. We'll do so again. We weren't great against Liverpool and Arsenal (FA cup) and yet if one of our strikers had put their chances away we'd have won both.

That's right, I don't think we'll win again this season. I think we'll get 5 draws and the rest losses.

Not a chance. There'll be one or two teams that have an off day against us. If we haven't won in the next 6 games Bruce will be gone anyway.

If they don’t replace Bruce in the next 2-3 games. Then I can’t see how we stay up. We can’t score, we can’t pass, we can’t defend and the players look like a bunch of strangers that hate playing football, every week.

If Bruce were to get sacked. Which is doubtful. I really don’t know who would come in and work under Ashley, anyway? Pretty uninspiring and short list, I’d imagine.

Best we could hope for is someone like Pearson short-term, I guess? What’s ‘Arry Redknapp up to these days?