Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I don’t get why so many are “worried” about relegation. I don’t want to see us go down but it isn’t an issue to me. If the club don’t give a f*** then I don’t see why we should let it get to us.

Plus any club employing Bruce,Agnew and Clemence are asking to go down and deserve it in my opinion.

Whilst Ashley is here I don’t think it matters what league we are in really. We just need him out ASAP then we can all rebuild from whatever position we are in when he finally does leave.

Just had a look at the league table from january 2008 when big sam got the sack..

we had 26 points from 21 games.we were sitting 11th in table..

spurs, reading, boro, bolton,birmingham,wigan, sunderland, fulham and derby were below us in the table.. thats 9 teams below us and Ashley decided to make a change and sack big sam .. i dont think we would have got relegated with 9 clubs below us in the league

2020/21 - have played 22 games - we are on 22 points and below us are brighton, fulham, west brom and sheff utd

we are in a worse predicament now , and stakes are even higher for Ashley with a takeover in the background.. maybe he is sick of paying compo for managers

You need to ask yourselves, seriously where is our next win coming from. I struggle to see any wins under Rumplefaceskin, FFS look at who we have failed to take 3 points from

Even this Saturday we are playing a team who have just shipped 9 and still have a GD half as bad as ours and we have zero tactical goal threat, we have scored more than once only 7 times in the PL

We stay up only under two circumstances, (i) 3 of those currently below us are fantastically shit during the rest of the season (unlikely!) or (ii) we bin the idiot in charge

You need to ask yourselves, seriously where is our next win coming from. I struggle to see any wins under Rumplefaceskin, FFS look at who we have failed to take 3 points from

Even this Saturday we are playing a team who have just shipped 9 and still have a GD half as bad as ours and we have zero tactical goal threat

We stay up only under two circumstances, (i) 3 of those currently below us are fantastically s*** during the rest of the season (unlikely!) or (ii) we bin the idiot in charge

Only been one loss mate , prepare for 10

I said 10 a couple of weeks back, but with Jones in we'll pick up another 2-3 wins.

Also as I've said above Fulhsm missed a higher opportunity against Brighton and West Brom.

Can't help but feel those two things will play in our favour.

All we need is a win coupled with another Fulham defeat and we'll be ok, they won't close an 11 point gap. They've won 2 games in 22 as it stands and though they've improved recently, they still haven't won since 30 November. Even we've won twice since then. :lol:

I don’t get why so many are “worried” about relegation. I don’t want to see us go down but it isn’t an issue to me. If the club don’t give a f*** then I don’t see why we should let it get to us.

Plus any club employing Bruce,Agnew and Clemence are asking to go down and deserve it in my opinion.

Whilst Ashley is here I don’t think it matters what league we are in really. We just need him out ASAP then we can all rebuild from whatever position we are in when he finally does leave.

I agree. Im hoping that we dont get relegated so that the takeover might stand more of a chance of going through. Thats the only reason I care. Otherwise, I wouldnt give much of a fuck.

17th if Brighton hold on to their win or even draw here.

Don’t understand how people can be so convinced we won’t go down. As long as Bruce is here, relegation is a massive threat.

16th. Burnley lost. But yes, we’re not out of the woods.

Don’t understand how people can be so convinced we won’t go down. As long as Bruce is here, relegation is a massive threat.

16th. Burnley lost. But yes, we’re not out of the woods.

Thought they were a point above us for some reason!

It's all about Fulham and a part of me doesn't think they'll get the necessary points to overhaul us.

It's all about Fulham and a part of me doesn't think they'll get the necessary points to overhaul us.

Massive game now for us on Saturday with the games we have after Saturday.

Obviously we'll play shite and lose against Southampton.

The bottom 5, featuring teams that can realistically go down, is now taking shape. Whatever happens from now on, we are in a relegation dogfight till the last few games of the season at the very least. We aren't ever going to be comfortable and unthreatened like last season. This is real and the shit is now hitting the fan.