Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

All this said, and I know you’re shite and devoid of confidence, but I reckon the Blades and West Brom are done. That means it’s probably you, Fulham, Burnley and Brighton fighting over one place. You’re still 7pts ahead of Fulham, and if they lose their next two (Brighton and West Brom, both away) then they might just be fucked.

Sheffield are done but noway are west brom only a 6 point gap

Got a feeling he will get a win tomorrow

He shouldn’t on all known evidence, however the players will soon understand this kunt is going nowhere and will need to up their game if they want the PL salary , you watch.

At the moment with our form, it's got to at least be at an 8. We're in relegation form make no mistake.

I still believe we'll find something and escape by our teeth's skin, but every match I begin to doubt it more and more now.

According to some on here we were in no danger of relegation due to having a massive 18 points in December.  I mean, what were they thinking?  You know who you are.

Why is it every single season supporting this club is always met by mysterious hope in takeovers that never ever seems to come to fruition, alongs side mysery, and consistent frustrations, be it protests, relegations, lack of ambition.

Supporting Nufc is basically torment.

Burnley have overtaken us and its only a matter of time for Brighton to do the same.

Tonight was really a must win.. If we won we would have been only 1 point behind Leeds, now we are 7

Would have dragged Wolves into it too and probably Palace