Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

And however shitty and sanctimonious the PL have been, they WERE going to approve it. Had approved it even, I believe.  That’s what I was trying to tell Twitter last night. But as soon as the exclusivity ran out, MA saw the opportunity to pocket the 17 million and an extra 50 million from the American.

Statement proves this was bollocks anyway.

As said, Golfmag has been played. He definitely knows this by now.

Might feel less animosity against it if it wasn’t for his pompous Tweet in reply to Luke Edwards.

He's guilty of putting too much faith in whoever his contact was. He might want to twist it that his source was mistaken but I think whoever it was, has taken the piss out of him and played him on behalf of their mates at the PL.

They were probably pissing themselves when they saw it on Twitter.

And however shitty and sanctimonious the PL have been, they WERE going to approve it. Had approved it even, I believe.  That’s what I was trying to tell Twitter last night. But as soon as the exclusivity ran out, MA saw the opportunity to pocket the 17 million and an extra 50 million from the American.

Statement proves this was bollocks anyway.

As said, Golfmag has been played. He definitely knows this by now.

Might feel less animosity against it if it wasn’t for his pompous Tweet in reply to Luke Edwards.

He's guilty of putting too much faith in whoever his contact was. He might want to twist it that his source was mistaken but I think whoever it was, has taken the piss out of him and played him on behalf of their mates at the PL.

They were probably pissing themselves when they saw it on Twitter.

:lol:

AS in her deal withdrawal interview said they'd being willing to put the PIF through ODT but not the Saudi state. There is nothing in Ricky's letter that addresses this claim. How deep does the ODT need to delve? That is the dispute.

Ok I know I am crazy but I think this might be on, if the high level source in Newcastle is real. That means very likely KSA has agreed to disclose something finally.

I know I am a dreamer occasionally

Ok I know I am crazy but I think this might be on, if the high level source in Newcastle is real. That means very likely KSA has agreed to disclose something finally.

Oh, man :lol:

Feasible like but unlikely. Maybe they’ve been waiting for the Premier League to say why they’ve not rejected it, so they can now come in with exactly what they want leaving them with no wiggle room to reject. Would be nice, like. :lol:

I definitely think I'd prefer to never hear the name "Amanda Staveley" ever again.

I'd gladly hear her name if it's about her still trying to buy us.

She seems a bit shit at it, though.

Not sure this is her fault like.

Fucking hell. PIF have released a statement saying they're out. The Prem have released a statement saying the buyers have withdrawn.

Yet people are still clinging on that it's still happening.

Seriously boys, don't do it to yourselves man.