Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

So what do we do now as a fanbase?

We need to point out where the PL have clearly broken their own rules in the O&D test process.

All of that baseless stuff about corruption on twitter is easily brushed aside, we need specifically to focus on the fact that they have been ignoring their own rules in how they have dealt with the process.

Well they'll not do that because we all know how that ends - PIF say "Fine, MBS is a shadow director" and the PL say "OK, he's disqualified for piracy".

The Saudis would rather walk away than let that happen, which they've demonstrated already by walking away.

Guest Cheesy Beans

This is nonsense like.

MA would have known about the situation since June, so why would he now exert pressure on the consortium after the release of the PL letter?

In fact only days ago the same paper were reporting positive talks between MA and the consortium.

I dont think I can let this thread go now, its too addictive. Even though I know its 100% dead I will still be here 10 times a day for the next 9 months F5-ing for the latest bullshit tweet. :lol:

Well they'll not do that because we all know how that ends - PIF say "Fine, MBS is a shadow director" and the PL say "OK, he's disqualified for piracy".

The Saudis would rather walk away than let that happen, which they've demonstrated already by walking away.

No one has been found guilty of piracy.  So how can he be disqualified for something he hasn't been found guilty of? Same goes for beheading people or whatever else.  So what are they afraid of putting him forward because I can't work that out.

Feel sorry for Wor Flags, put together a huge display and it turns out Stavely and PIF were in the wrong.

Well not really, the Premier League has made it impossible for anyone to compete with the top 6. That second banner is superb.

Notice the two clubs probably in the best position to threaten, were taken over outside of the top flight.