Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Best breakdown of picture I’ve seen on twitter so far -

1. The Brown Ale

2. The Guinness “good things come to those that wait”

3. The bread loaf cut into an 80-10-10 ratio suggesting the consortiums percentage splits.

4. The champagne bottle that has white and black written on it.

£28 for the champagne. Either he’s really cheap (relative to his earnings) or it’s been bought for the intention of what a lot of us are thinking.

I mean, it’s a Monday night, how many of us can afford to buy £28 Champagne to drink casually on a weeknight?

Guest Cheesy Beans

£28 for the champagne. Either he’s really cheap (relative to his earnings) or it’s been bought for the intention of what a lot of us are thinking.

I mean, it’s a Monday night, how many of us can afford to buy £28 Champagne to drink casually on a weeknight?

How many of us are leading sports lawyers hired by the richest people in the world?

Surprised he doesn’t drink the nectar from golden eagles on a Monday.

It would be in the fridge if he was drinking it tonight, and the guy charges thousands just to read your texts.  :lol:

1. The Brown Ale

3. The bread loaf cut into an 80-10-10 ratio suggesting the consortiums percentage splits.

:lol:

1. The Brown Ale

I mean if I was the cleverest football legal Qc in the world then I’d probably have the brains to piece all that together whilst having a shite, if all that is really a message no wonder the fucker has won.  :lol:

Apparently there’s a previous picture of his home cooked bread with a vastly different assortment of drinks in the background.

My take either Mike’s hoyed him a few extra quid to deflect from our inaction on deadline day.

The blokes totally oblivious and he’s now thinking what the f*** have I done.

He’s subtly sending us a message it’s in the bag.

Or he’s an evil b****** with a great sense of humour.

With the Mauriss bid, I swear Luke said a few days before it was out that there 'was an unnamed American involved' but it was all lies anyway so there wasn't any point reporting on it. Spent since November apparently with knowledge of that bid to come out saying it's false before it was reported by I think the Sun. Must have been the other unnamed Americans which we still don't know about