Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Not doubting you quite yet, but "miles bigger than this place" and a "closed forum". To my knowledge, this is about as big as Newcastle forums get. And forums get big by being open, not closed.

Where is this land of plenty, of which you speak? Surely it can't be massive, closed and top secret as well, where even the mention of its name is enough to have sirens go off in an underground lair somewhere?

I’ve already given you the name of the forum...

But not here, do we have to go hunting all the time for previous posts? Trawling your post history? Why so cloak and dagger? Just say "I read it on Reddit". :lol:

Not doubting you quite yet, but "miles bigger than this place" and a "closed forum". To my knowledge, this is about as big as Newcastle forums get. And forums get big by being open, not closed.

Where is this land of plenty, of which you speak? Surely it can't be massive, closed and top secret as well, where even the mention of its name is enough to have sirens go off in an underground lair somewhere?

I’ve already given you the name of the forum...

But not here, do we have to go hunting all the time for previous posts? Trawling your post history? Why so cloak and dagger? Just say "I read it on Reddit". :lol:

It’s just not the done thing to speak of it to outsiders for various reasons but I couldn’t resist when porky opened his mouth, I just couldn’t.

The other director for that new company is a director/ accountant for Reuben Brothers Ltd - Ms Eileen Marie Sawyer.

They also incorporated another new company in August - Ghislaine Ltd, set up to buy and sell real estate. #cans back in fridge.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Who is Mimms and why do posters get excited about his ITK posts?

He said there would be news just before some news came out. A vague guess like MoneyMikeAshley which he’s now riding the back of an ITK storm :lol: He’s been posting there would be more news for about 4 weeks so he’ll strike lucky eventually again soon.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Brighton have played Man Utd, Chelsea and Everton in those 5 games :lol: They were also knocked out of the LC by Man Utd while we have basically had byes through to the QF.

They also completely and utterly outplayed us in the game we played each other.

He’s comparing apples and pears. The original stat is even more impressive based on who Brighton have faced.

Shock, Luke Edwards talking shit. Incredible he’s paid to do this.

Brighton have played Man Utd, Chelsea and Everton in those 5 games :lol: They were also knocked out of the LC by Man Utd while we have basically had byes through to the QF.

He’s comparing apples and pears. The original stat is even more impressive based on who Brighton have faced.

Shock, Luke Edwards talking shit. Incredible he’s paid to do this.

fair comment but you’ve missed the point

Guest Cheesy Beans

Shock, Luke Edwards talking s***. Incredible he’s paid to do this.

fair comment but you’ve missed the point

Sorry, my anger for his shit analysis got the better of me.

It is interesting that both Bruce and Edwards have made comments about him leaving in the last 24 hours.

He said there would be news just before some news came out. A vague guess like MoneyMikeAshley which he’s now riding the back of an ITK storm :lol: He’s been posting there would be more news for about 4 weeks so he’ll strike lucky eventually again soon.

:lol: :lol: Well none of what you posted is right but you seem to be consistent at that.  O0

Guest Cheesy Beans

:lol: :lol: Well none of what you posted is right but you seem to be consistent at that.  O0

What have I posted that isn’t right?

I was consistent after the Saudi’s announced it was over, that it definitely wasn’t. I also said it was the makeup of the organisation (PIF) which was the issue, which everyone is now in unanimous agreement it is/was. Looks like that’s still true.

Since then I’ve said nothing, because I know nothing.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Aye cheesey beans is talking s**** again :lol:  I assume mimms is saying nothing you’ve said in above post is right

There’s a reason why money Mike has stopped.

He’s goaded Luke Edwards too much. Luke has found out who is behind the account and is threatening to release who it is if he carry’s on with all the s*** and calling him out etc

He was adamant about this which has been proven to be a load of shit, as MMA is still posting.