Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Been told there’s a meeting happening in next 24-48 hours with all parties.

Cheers for that, interested to hear whether ‘all parties’ means NUFC or NUFC and PL but don’t feel that you have to answer my curiosity.

Cheers for that, interested to hear whether ‘all parties’ means NUFC or NUFC and PL but don’t feel that you have to answer my curiosity.

I was think8ng the same thing.

Not approved yet. Big meeting/call mid morning tomorrow.

Which happened...

You do realise when I say a meeting they don’t all sit around in a big boardroom like the apprentice don’t you?

Which happened...

You do realise when I say a meeting they don’t all sit around in a big boardroom like the apprentice don’t you?

Wasn’t doubting it, just making the point to others who think that the meeting must mean that it’s close.

It'll be nice to get, Birthday, Surprise, Engagement, Dinner & Garden all round a table finally.

So Jamie Reuben has chosen to walk away from QPR, doing so on good terms it seems. You have to ask why, I’d imagine that QPR were delighted to have him on board with his connections. He’s obviously got something lined up and it must be fairly close. No idea what else he’s involved in but it’s the football side of things he’s come out of.

Guest Cheesy Beans

High ranking business person becomes involved in a business shocker.

I mean this person does only have 272 other appointments on Companies House, so it is completely out of the ordinary for them to have another.

Which happened...

You've taken over from Caulkin as the mouthpiece for the supposed buyers (if you aren't just making things up). Caulkin won't give these sorts of updates after he was made to look silly 6 months ago. Are we expecting a different outcome this time around?