Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Cheesy Beans

Has he toned down the goading to Luke Edwards?

Your claim was he was quiet about the takeover because Edwards threatened to out the account in retaliation for the goading.

There’s a reason why money Mike has stopped.

He’s goaded Luke Edwards too much. Luke has found out who is behind the account and is threatening to release who it is if he carry’s on with all the s*** and calling him out etc

That would be Doxing and would be illegal.

The abuse he gave Edwards isn’t very clever wether you like the account or not.

Just passing on what I’ve been told, like I did in regards to the statement...

what would revealing him do like? it's not illegal to take thepiss

No quite true, although there must be a reason as to why.

If people don’t want to believe the information I’ve passed on that’s fine. Although after the information I gave regarding the announcement I do recall a few people on here apologising after doubting me.

O0

I don't disbeleive it, I'm saying, so what if he outs him?

I had heard from a different person that told me about the announcement and the above that the money Mike account has a few people running it, one is getting their information from possibly someone quite high up within the club, wether this has come back and Edwards now knows this person is a possibility although I don’t know/trust the person enough for this to be concrete compared to the person who told me this as much as I do the former.

MMA has continued to post consistently as he usually would, including this, not long after your post:

https://www.twitter.com/MoneyMikeAshley/status/1313918641893789704

And compare that to him constantly calling him out and @‘ing him at every chance.

Believe what you wish. If you don’t want to believe anything I post them pop me on ignore and stop ruining the thread  O0

Guest Cheesy Beans

And compare that to him constantly calling him out and @‘ing him at every chance.

Believe what you wish. If you don’t want to believe anything I post them pop me on ignore and stop ruining the thread  O0

I’m not ruining the thread, I’m having a discussion - people are allowed to question, that’s the whole point of a forum.

Not everything you’ve said is true, as proven above. You’ve also been talking of progress since early Oct. As I said earlier, if you post even vague statements, eventually one may hit.

Not really sure what Cheesy is trying to prove here, but if Mimms is just passing on info hes been given, if it proves to be wrong, then its wrong. Mimms hasnt done anything wrong, its up to you if you want to beleive it or not.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Not really sure what Cheesy is trying to prove here, but if Mimms is just passing on info hes been given, if it proves to be wrong, then its wrong. Mimms hasnt done anything wrong, its up to you if you want to beleive it or not.

I think he’s stringing people along, without actually even having a source to begin with. Which isn’t great because people are desperate for any possible positive news right now.

If that’s true - it’s definitely out of order.

However, as I’ve said, I’d love to be wrong.

Mimms definitely knew there was a statement coming from Ashley/nufc when no one else did. If that was a pot luck stab in the dark fair enough but I believe he has a source

Yeah, Caulkin had a source too. It just turned out to be wrong (or unreliable if you prefer).

If Mimms was on the wind up he would be a lot more “look at me” than he is. Just take it or leave it, if you don’t want to believe it that’s up to you

I don't think he's on the windup. Genuinely wondering what Mimms has done or said in the past for people to think his info is reliable.

Nothing to gain by blowing smoke up peoples arseholes, I’ve passed on the information I’ve received, it’s proved to be right. 

I haven’t come on here to argue with people, simply pass on what I’ve been told. Appreciate the people that give me a thumbs up but I’m too old to be arguing with people who don’t want to believe what I’m passing on. As I said there’s a meeting in the next few days, hopefully it goes the way we all want but I’ll be keeping quiet about any information passed onto me from now on, not worth the hassle of going back and forth attempting to dispel stuff every 5 minutes. 

Call it a over reaction/me throwing my toys out the pram, I really couldn’t care. :icon_salut:

Nothing to gain by blowing smoke up peoples arseholes, I’ve passed on the information I’ve received, it’s proved to be right. 

I haven’t come on here to argue with people, simply pass on what I’ve been told. Appreciate the people that give me a thumbs up but I’m too old to be arguing with people who don’t want to believe what I’m passing on. As I said there’s a meeting in the next few days, hopefully it goes the way we all want but I’ll be keeping quiet about any information passed onto me from now on, not worth the hassle of going back and forth attempting to dispel stuff every 5 minutes. 

Call it a over reaction/me throwing my toys out the pram, I really couldn’t care. :icon_salut:

Ive genuinely no idea who you are pal, definitely not criticising. I've just seen people get excited over your tweets but no idea why.

Hope you're keeping well and much love to you and yours, have a blessed one

Guest Howaythetoon

Mimms deserves a season ticket for life if he turns out to be right

And he deserves one for life if he's wrong too

Cruel :lol:

Nah, if someone wishes to not believe you then they should just choose too, instead of segueing why.

This forum has started to develop an atmosphere where people get on each other’s backs too often in the last few years.

I think you should continue to keep us updated as it’s appreciated by a lot of members, if it makes you feel better how about putting your updates in the takeover optimism thread instead? This way people can clearly avoid it if they wish too.

Mimms[/member]

Just post the information for the rest of us, no need to respond to the sceptics. Up to them whether they want to believe it, who cares?