Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

So we're back to writing to MPs to put pressure on, which had zero impact last time?

Just do fuck all mate. That's the way.

Well I've actually done it, like I did the first time. I just wondered why the "we're fully confident" has now gone to "we need fans to get MPs to put pressure on"?

This is a very fair question. I'm hoping that this is just one of a number of ways of putting pressure on.

Took over 30 minutes to send, after downloading apps Dropbox then having to copy and paste bit by bit, what a load of knackers we look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speak for yourself. :lol:

Ha ha ha it wouldn’t copy and paste

Word doc version now on NCSL twitter.

the body known to you and I as the English Premier League (EPL)

The faintly deranged and desperate way in which this letter is written suggests the cash for that highly paid lawyer is no longer there, and that this isn't in fact part of a carefully co-ordinated 4D chess play that will cripple the Premier League.

The faintly deranged and desperate way in which this letter is written suggests the cash for that highly paid lawyer is no longer there, and that this isn't in fact part of a carefully co-ordinated 4D chess play that will cripple the Premier League.

Don't you get it dick wad!  Most people are grasping at this last straw (takeover) before actually walking away from NUFC for good.  To have you come on with nothing but bile 100% of the time, is not needed.  Go give Henry a hand shandy, maybe you can find that!

Buyer backed so I’d suggest it is coordinated.

Mark Douglas

@MsiDouglas

2h

Buyer-backed

@NCSL1892

launch new bid for transparency in fight for #NUFCTakeover.

Details here - plus you can view the letter they've prepared.

What are you for, IMTTS? What do you love about Newcastle? What motivates you to be here?

No wonder people think you’re that c*nt from the Torygraph - you only exist to s*** in our dreams, like some sort of coprophile Freddie Kruger.

If you think I'm talking shite and I'm fundamentally wrong about the takeover, why do my posts even register with you? I'm just some random who's wrong on the internet in that case, and not worth getting yourself upset about.

What are you for, IMTTS? What do you love about Newcastle? What motivates you to be here?

No wonder people think you’re that c*nt from the Torygraph - you only exist to s*** in our dreams, like some sort of coprophile Freddie Kruger.

If you think I'm talking shite and I'm fundamentally wrong about the takeover, why do my posts even register with you? I'm just some random who's wrong on the internet in that case, and not worth getting yourself upset about.

As with all cunts in life, you're unavoidable.

But that's what you love isn't it. Ruffling feathers. Putting people down.

You need to go and find some happiness somewhere. People in here are trying to find some. Whether it's unfounded or not, people are trying to hope for something better.

You bring nothing to the party other than being a condescending cunt all the time.

Took over 30 minutes to send, after downloading apps Dropbox then having to copy and paste bit by bit, what a load of knackers we look!

Speak for yourself. :lol:

Ha ha ha it wouldn’t copy and paste

Word doc version now on NCSL twitter.

Cheers

The same reason Trump's behaviour bother me. A cunt is a cunt.

IMTTS is so edgy.

Aye, clearly Penn, and clearly Luke Edwards.

May have valid points but rides in on his shit covered steed and dumps on anything takeover related, much like Womanchester does on twitter.

He's never ever revealed why he thinks the way he does, just talks shite and leaves, no doubt smashing his little peen to the replies.

Guest reefatoon

Tries his absolute hardest to be all edgy and significant, even resorting to making up stories about his kid and Womanchester United. Utter balloon.

I think this confirms that NCSL are continuing with their legal action, and this is just basically keeping the pressure on. This deserves the same level of support as NUST initiative, as it’s not just calling for transparency it’s also far more focussed on progressing the takeover. You could argue it could be a bit more focussed, but I personally think it’s great and covers all our grievances with what’s going on, which let’s be honest is difficult to sum up in a few words.

I’ve already forwarded this to family and friends, think it’s important we all do the same to let local MP’s know they should be banging down the govts door regarding this.

Newcastle Consortium Supporters

@NCSL1892

Our process has FULL support. Get NUFC case expedited & in public to prevent EPL claiming this clashes with other cases. Fan’s stay together -  legal teams will take this fight forward! Word doc below. Thanks for your support! #NUFC #NUFCTakeover