Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

So I've had some information of sorts (albeit filtered through my Celtic supporting fiancee).

Dialogue is now 10 x what it was before the 'bid withdrawal' between the consortium and the PL, both positive and negative. This is very good news, as apparently they'd go weeks without any interaction  :lol:

Ashley, or should I say Keith, will be releasing a statement of such this week to journalists regarding the takeover financially costing the retail industry due to him not being able to reinvest his money, or lack thereof.

Nothing we didn't already know, so apologies.

Are they still in talks?

So I've had some information of sorts (albeit filtered through my Celtic supporting fiancee).

Dialogue is now 10 x what it was before the 'bid withdrawal' between the consortium and the PL, both positive and negative. This is very good news, as apparently they'd go weeks without any interaction  :lol:

Ashley, or should I say Keith, will be releasing a statement of such this week to journalists regarding the takeover financially costing the retail industry due to him not being able to reinvest his money, or lack thereof.

Nothing we didn't already know, so apologies.

Are they still in talks?

File under bollocks

I'm all for this Bellagraph Nova coming in if we can have Eva Shen as our Chairwoman  :smitten: :love:

2848892-1

Looks like someone rendered Ivanka for one of those sex game adverts that pop up constantly when you're trying to have a tug.

BN Group could be confused for BeIN, so I'm afraid they'd have to be rejected by the PL.

They aren't actually interested. Chopra's just involved with some project of the group and because he's been on a wind up they've been linked to us through lazy journalism.

BN Group could be confused for BeIN, so I'm afraid they'd have to be rejected by the PL.

They aren't actually interested. Chopra's just involved with some project of the group and because he's been on a wind up they've been linked to us through lazy journalism.

They are clearly interested in buying NUFC. I doubt they will though.

'Clearly' ?

Aye, exactly. If you have a certain amount of money then you can p*ss off.

this s*** is really starting to bother me like :lol:

i refuse to believe the PL, who have a brand to promote and manage, would be sitting there not wanting more competition and better teams/players in the division rather than have more absolute non entities like us stinking the place up

not having it, it's f***ing embarrassing as was that wor flags thing fwiw

:lol: I am so embarrassed because some people have a different opinion to me.

Never let a difference of opinion make you blush you absolute wet flannel.

I'm not the one crying about some conspiracy to keep Newcastle in their place and lock the top spots off for anyone else. It's absolute exceptionalist nonsense.

Massive flappy over reaction yet again. Nobody is or was crying at all, folk were just shooting the breeze on a Saturday morning. Then you bobbed in all blushing and embarrassed. I actually agree with you to an extent, but I do think there is some favouritism amongst the elite too though. Just makes me chuckle when people use “embarrassed” over some random post by a stranger. It’s such a ridiculous over reaction.

You might want to reconsider what you think an overreaction is buddy.

Should I be blushing?

IDK, the amount you mention it suggests some trauma or bad experience. Get help.

How is it clearly? No one heard of them till today

Yes clearly. Google it, look at Twitter, do your research about it. Looks like they have som interest in NUFC yes, and not some wind up by Michael Chopra as stated by a previous poster.

I will but i will immediately discount anything that i see on Twitter.

Twitter has been telling me all summer that the current deal was 'Done'.

Michael Chopra’s nufc related tweets + Bellagraph Nova Group follows nufc on Twitter + Liam Kennedy’s article about the Loh cousins.

I can see what you are saying and if you'd suggested it a few years ago, it might have been something worth discussing and thinking about.

After whats gone on during the last 4-5 months though, I think it's best taken with a pinch of salt.

Fucks sake this is depressing :lol:

It gets worse Steve Bruce wants Chris smalling according to Keith downie :lol:

Worst thing is, despite 'being out', I'll still watch the cunts next season and be fucking gutted each time.  I'll be back to not caring about the results, but every time I watch us, the thought of what could have been (again) will be a killer.

Fucks sake this is depressing :lol:

It gets worse Steve Bruce wants Chris smalling according to Keith downie :lol:

Worst thing is, despite 'being out', I'll still watch the cunts next season and be fucking gutted each time.  I'll be back to not caring about the results, but every time I watch us, the thought of what could have been (again) will be a killer.

It really is gutting. Steve Bruce, Jeff Hendrick & Chris smalling. That’s our level. The level the PL are content with